Wonderful Unions

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The owner of several Connecticut nursing homes is calling for a criminal probe after union workers staged a mass walkout earlier this month, allegedly vandalizing and sabotaging the health care facilities in the process. Among the allegations is that the workers, supposedly disgruntled over protracted labor talks, switched around the IDs of Alzheimer's patients.
The alleged sabotage, which also purportedly included tampering with medication records and removing patient identification bands, occurred in three of the company’s five Connecticut facilities in the overnight hours before the July 3 strike, according to police reports and the complaint HealthBridge Management filed Thursday with the Chief State's Attorney office.

Read more: Nursing home operator wants probe after union workers stage walkout, alleged sabotage | Fox News

we need to get rid of unions.

Wow... How interesting, according to the OP even Alzheimer Patients have ID's. Guess they wont have any problems casting their votes.

Those workers responsible should be fired on the spot but the UNion, SEIU, will protect them. They have no business caring for patients.The unions protect the worst.

Educated guess.

translation,,, you got nothing.

One must first consider the source. You willow tree are a chronic troll and filled with hate of all Americans who are not like you (probably 300 million or so). Honestly, you disgust me.

Then I've done my job. Sad that you think pissing around with old vulnerable people to furthur the unions cause is a good idea.. you anti American fuck.

One must first consider the source. You willow tree are a chronic troll and filled with hate of all Americans who are not like you (probably 300 million or so). Honestly, you disgust me.

Then I've done my job. Sad that you think pissing around with old vulnerable people to furthur the unions cause is a good idea.. you anti American fuck.

"anti American fuck"? Did you enlist in the service of our county?

"Disgust", to cause loathing or nausea; to offend the good taste, moral sense, etc
Yep, no wonder that makes you proud. I wonder, what made you so bitter?

"anti American fuck"? Did you enlist in the service of our county?

"Disgust", to cause loathing or nausea; to offend the good taste, moral sense, etc
Yep, no wonder that makes you proud. I wonder, what made you so bitter?

call me bitter, if you want, but I think unions who walk off the job letting the old and vulnerable lying in their beds, with their name bands switched,, is evil. that's what you seem to support evil. I'll go with bitter and you look damn good in evil. so I"m disgusted with your ilk in equal measure. Anything to support the union huh? including abuse. fuck you.

Educated guess.

I agree, one should always consider the source. Unfortunately, you accept a left wing source as gospel - without evidence... and slam a right wing source, without evidence. That makes you a hack. Your faux intellect fails you.... again.

I'm for curbing union power (if you're mega careful doing so).

But, honestly, Fox is like the ONLY site saying this. Several many different sites have the report, but you'll notice its written 100% the same as it is in Fox's report.

Just saying, would like a different source

So, some union members allegedly tampered with patient records and damaged property. And of course, Willow and the rest of the kneejerk wingnut brigade jumps on the story and uses it to tarnish the reputation of all union members.

You don't throw out the whole basket because of a few bad apples. You can thank unions for weekends off, UE benefits, minimum wage, health benefits, retirement benefits and a whole lot more. Get rid of unions and all you'll have left are corporations with powerless employees.

Forum List

Back