Wonderful Unions

The owner of several Connecticut nursing homes is calling for a criminal probe after union workers staged a mass walkout earlier this month, allegedly vandalizing and sabotaging the health care facilities in the process. Among the allegations is that the workers, supposedly disgruntled over protracted labor talks, switched around the IDs of Alzheimer's patients.
The alleged sabotage, which also purportedly included tampering with medication records and removing patient identification bands, occurred in three of the company’s five Connecticut facilities in the overnight hours before the July 3 strike, according to police reports and the complaint HealthBridge Management filed Thursday with the Chief State's Attorney office.

Read more: Nursing home operator wants probe after union workers stage walkout, alleged sabotage | Fox News

we need to get rid of unions.

No doubt all these things will disappear when gov't runs healthcare
No problems- just like the Post Office
:eusa_whistle:

thats got to be one of the most thankless jobs on the planet. Caring for people (putting it mildly what has to be done) who can't even acknowledge your existence and getting paid peanuts to do it. Most people @ here who do that are poor Carribeans. Thangod for capitalism right? :) :fu:
This is just slightly off topic:
It is fucking DISGUSTING. My mom did for like....3 weeks lol. Oxford Homecare. She quit after meeting someone too lazy to clean their own vagina, yeah, I said lazy not unable

thats got to be one of the most thankless jobs on the planet. Caring for people (putting it mildly what has to be done) who can't even acknowledge your existence and getting paid peanuts to do it. Most people @ here who do that are poor Carribeans. Thangod for capitalism right? :) :fu:

What you MISS dotDork?

NO ONE FORCED THEM TO TAKE THE FUCKING JOB.

Get it ACE?

It is fucking DISGUSTING. My mom did for like....3 weeks lol. Oxford Homecare. She quit after meeting

someone too lazy to clean their own vagina, yeah, I said lazy not unable

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! WILLOW- WHAT SAY YOU? :mad:

Wheres Willow!!! Just like her to start a thread and wander off when someone else (me) gets the upper-hand.

I had to go eat some pineapple and curds,, and watch an update of the Tour de France.

It is fucking DISGUSTING. My mom did for like....3 weeks lol. Oxford Homecare. She quit after meeting

someone too lazy to clean their own vagina, yeah, I said lazy not unable

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! WILLOW- WHAT SAY YOU? :mad:

I say you asswipes are having a bit of trouble walking back your attack on Fox News. I'm thoroughly enjoying that.

The owner of several Connecticut nursing homes is calling for a criminal probe after union workers staged a mass walkout earlier this month, allegedly vandalizing and sabotaging the health care facilities in the process. Among the allegations is that the workers, supposedly disgruntled over protracted labor talks, switched around the IDs of Alzheimer's patients.
The alleged sabotage, which also purportedly included tampering with medication records and removing patient identification bands, occurred in three of the company’s five Connecticut facilities in the overnight hours before the July 3 strike, according to police reports and the complaint HealthBridge Management filed Thursday with the Chief State's Attorney office.

Read more: Nursing home operator wants probe after union workers stage walkout, alleged sabotage | Fox News

They should be charged with a crime. Endangering patients. Having taken such action the union should be immediately dissolved.

as should congress.

ROflmao

We dont' even know if there was such an act. The OP offers us nothing at all except "alleged and supposed".

All the right winger have their panties in knots. I am waiting for a followup story

I think I will be waiting along time.

Nope.

It took me five seconds to find another source.

HealthBridge nursing homes: State Investigating Charges Of Sabotage By Union Members At Nursing Homes - Hartford Courant

In Danbury, according to a police report obtained by LaborUnionReport.com, a website critical of unions, workers removed patients' wristbands, and removed IDs on doors and wheelchairs.

In both nursing homes, there were other kinds of sabotage that were less dangerous. In Danbury, linens were thrown on the floor; in Newington, items disappeared, including five stethoscopes, four blood pressure cuffs and three lift handles; and three lift handles were hidden, according to the police reports. Newington health care director Lizbeth Carmichael told police that the lift handles were concealed in an effort to make the patient lifts inoperable.

In Stamford, workers were suspected of breaking the glass door on a washing machine before going on strike.

The state Department of Public Health is responsible for investigating such accusations, and state officials told HealthBridge to file police reports in the towns where it suspected employee sabotage. Police reports were filed in Newington, Danbury and Stamford, all on July 3.

In 2001, the chief state's attorney found that strikers at 10 nursing homes did sabotage operations just before a strike, including removing patient identification bracelets in six homes, tampering with equipment and gluing shut a door to a supply room that contained oxygen.

They should be charged with a crime. Endangering patients. Having taken such action the union should be immediately dissolved.

as should congress.

While the thought peaks my interest, what would go in its place?

Was it on Fox & Friends or their website Willow my dear friend?

Does it matter? HOW many other sources are out there reporting the same story? Or did that zoom over your head?

The Connecticut papers are reporting it: HealthBridge nursing homes: State Investigating Charges Of Sabotage By Union Members At Nursing Homes - Hartford Courant

And there is a history of this happening before:

In 2001, the chief state's attorney found that strikers at 10 nursing homes did sabotage operations just before a strike, including removing patient identification bracelets in six homes, tampering with equipment and gluing shut a door to a supply room that contained oxygen.

Forum List

Back