Wonderful Idea From Israel

You can't beat the Israeli's when it comes to great security ideas to offer the world.

Boarding Planes in Israel 8211 Hard to Beat Israeli Technology ACT for America Palm Springs

As great idea, but it is just an idea. Can't detonate a bomb inside an airport

Dear aris2chat ~ No, but if you're a terrorist you damn sure could detonate a bomb inside a hotel. ~ Susan
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Calls made a half hour before in english and hebrew to the hotel, the police and the news paper. The hotel management dismissed the warning. There was time to get the people out.

Just think, Timothy McVeigh was only one phone call away from being a guilt-free hero . . . just like Zionists now claim themselves to be <guffaw>. ~ Susan
Oklahoma City bombing - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You can't beat the Israeli's when it comes to great security ideas to offer the world.

Boarding Planes in Israel 8211 Hard to Beat Israeli Technology ACT for America Palm Springs

Dear aris2chat ~ No, but if you're a terrorist you damn sure could detonate a bomb inside a hotel. ~ Susan

Calls made a half hour before in english and hebrew to the hotel, the police and the news paper. The hotel management dismissed the warning. There was time to get the people out.

Just think, Timothy McVeigh was only one phone call away from being a guilt-free hero . . . just like Zionists now claim themselves to be <guffaw>. ~ Susan
If Pishy could stop her silly guffawing (she has been guffawing for years and can't seem to stop), maybe she can tell us what her NeoNazi/WhiteSupremacists/KKK friends are up to these days. Moreover, does anyone think that Pishy is going to tell her brand new friends to inform the public when they are going to car or suicide bomb the area? They could at least have called that Ahmadi mosque that there was going to be an explosion while the people inside were praying. Does Pishy even know how many innocent people were killed and wounded in just that one incident?

You can't beat the Israeli's when it comes to great security ideas to offer the world. Boarding Planes in Israel 8211 Hard to Beat Israeli Technology ACT for America Palm Springs
What a brilliant idea. I take it it also comes with a sprinkler system to wash away the blood and body bits? Or will the next passenger have to wade through gore to get on the plane, especially if it's a child? What a great way of getting rid of political undesirables, "BANG! He was a member of the Tea Party/GOP/Democrats/...must have been carrying a bomb" or "BANG! Never liked that reporter anyway.." So how does the device trigger an inert explosive that just needs a pin pulling out as in a grenade, or a stick of dynamite with a short fuse, or a binary explosive that detonates when mixed?
See, folks, the idea is catching on - we've got a prospective modder here!

If Pishy could stop her silly guffawing (she has been guffawing for years and can't seem to stop), maybe she can tell us what her NeoNazi/WhiteSupremacists/KKK friends are up to these days. Moreover, does anyone think that Pishy is going to tell her brand new friends to inform the public when they are going to car or suicide bomb the area? They could at least have called that Ahmadi mosque that there was going to be an explosion while the people inside were praying. Does Pishy even know how many innocent people were killed and wounded in just that one incident?

Dear Housefly ~ Although not my brand new friends, nor ever my friends, it is impossible for me to inform anyone when their next car bombing will take place but I'm happy to show you past searched out pictures of these events that Zionists performed against their innocent prey. Since you speak so highly of them, perhaps you are in the know about what they have planned for the future? Please view these pictures at your own risk for some of them are quite graphic. ~ Susan
Zionist car bombings - Google Search

What a brilliant idea. I take it it also comes with a sprinkler system to wash away the blood and body bits? Or will the next passenger have to wade through gore to get on the plane, especially if it's a child? What a great way of getting rid of political undesirables, "BANG! He was a member of the Tea Party/GOP/Democrats/...must have been carrying a bomb" or "BANG! Never liked that reporter anyway.." So how does the device trigger an inert explosive that just needs a pin pulling out as in a grenade, or a stick of dynamite with a short fuse, or a binary explosive that detonates when mixed?

Agitation at the molecular level, much like nuclear fusion. Can be managed by using ultra low frequency sound or extremely high frequencies
Utterly brilliant, so all the non-terrorists either experience psychological trauma, start seeing ghosts or experience organ failure, it just gets better and better.

Not if the frequency is modulated in sync with the persons heart rhythm. But better that a tiny few suffer discomfort than have a child blown to pieces by a terrorists bomb, or don't you think like that .

Unless you are an ISLAMONAZI terrorist and want to mass murder as many as you can.

BBC NEWS UK Scotland Airport incident was terrorism
An incident in which a car was driven at Glasgow Airport's main terminal and burst into flames is being treated as a terror attack by police.

Or some ISLAMONAZI terrorist acting on behalf of the Palestinians

Terror in terminal as bombers hit Glasgow - Telegraph

Glasgow bomb plot NHS doctor found guilty of terror attack on airport - Telegraph

Do be careful with your accusations as the truth about the arab muslims is much worse, and just look at how many innocents have died in the name of Palestine in recent years ?

Anti-Semite you say, land-thief supporter? Nawww, I could never be that for there's too many good, kind and decent Semites out there like Norman Finkelstein for that to ever happen to me. ~ Susan

How can you steal land that is yours by right, the LoN gave the Jews the land they did not give it to the Palestinian arab muslims. Those are the land thieves, the ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS and child rapists that you are trying to defend.

Dear Housefly ~ Although not my brand new friends, nor ever my friends, it is impossible for me to inform anyone when their next car bombing will take place but I'm happy to show you past searched out pictures of these events that Zionists performed against their innocent prey. Since you speak so highly of them, perhaps you are in the know about what they have planned for the future? Please view these pictures at your own risk for some of them are quite graphic. ~ Susan

So why don't you do the same thing for ISLAMONAZI terrorist bombings and mass murders. You can start with the Armenian genocide if you like, or to keep on topic the genocide of the Jews in Medina by Mohamed in 627 C.E. and then come kicking and screaming into the modern world with the mass murder of innocents in gaza when hamas refuised to allow them to evacuate.

Those photos were taken from every Moslem country in Africa and the Mid-East and very few of them are the result of Israeli bombs. Mostly are photos of suicide bombings from all over.
Right click on a photo and click "properties" and it identifies the location, Dweeb.

So why don't you do the same thing for ISLAMONAZI terrorist bombings and mass murders. You can start with the Armenian genocide if you like, or to keep on topic the genocide of the Jews in Medina by Mohamed in 627 C.E. and then come kicking and screaming into the modern world with the mass murder of innocents in gaza when hamas refuised to allow them to evacuate.
Phoenall , most of those pictures are from Islamic terrorist suicide and car bombs from various countries. Right click a photo and hit "Properties" and it describes the photo.

Forum List

Back