Wonderful Idea From Israel

What a shame we live in an open society, huh?

That's quite a sick little web site - just chocked full of nasty RW lies.

:cuckoo:

You can't beat the Israeli's when it comes to great security ideas to offer the world.

Boarding Planes in Israel 8211 Hard to Beat Israeli Technology ACT for America Palm Springs

What a brilliant idea. I take it it also comes with a sprinkler system to wash away the blood and body bits? Or will the next passenger have to wade through gore to get on the plane, especially if it's a child? What a great way of getting rid of political undesirables, "BANG! He was a member of the Tea Party/GOP/Democrats/...must have been carrying a bomb" or "BANG! Never liked that reporter anyway.." So how does the device trigger an inert explosive that just needs a pin pulling out as in a grenade, or a stick of dynamite with a short fuse, or a binary explosive that detonates when mixed?

You can't beat the Israeli's when it comes to great security ideas to offer the world.

Boarding Planes in Israel 8211 Hard to Beat Israeli Technology ACT for America Palm Springs

What a brilliant idea. I take it it also comes with a sprinkler system to wash away the blood and body bits? Or will the next passenger have to wade through gore to get on the plane, especially if it's a child? What a great way of getting rid of political undesirables, "BANG! He was a member of the Tea Party/GOP/Democrats/...must have been carrying a bomb" or "BANG! Never liked that reporter anyway.." So how does the device trigger an inert explosive that just needs a pin pulling out as in a grenade, or a stick of dynamite with a short fuse, or a binary explosive that detonates when mixed?

Agitation at the molecular level, much like nuclear fusion. Can be managed by using ultra low frequency sound or extremely high frequencies

Agitation at the molecular level, much like nuclear fusion. Can be managed by using ultra low frequency sound or extremely high frequencies
Utterly brilliant, so all the non-terrorists either experience psychological trauma, start seeing ghosts or experience organ failure, it just gets better and better.

As great idea, but it is just an idea. Can't detonate a bomb inside an airport

Dear aris2chat ~ No, but if you're a terrorist you damn sure could detonate a bomb inside a hotel. ~ Susan
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Looks like the anti-Semites like Pishy can't get enough of the King David Hotel. This must be a big hit on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites because this one incident has been dragged up again and again throughout the years. It was British Army Headquarters, Pishy, and the people inside were warned to evacuate because the building was going to be blown up. While you are playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"game like the good Jew hater that you are, wouldn't it be nice if your new friends went around with a megaphone telling the streets to clear out since a suicide or car bomber was on the way to do his dirty deed?

Anti-Semite you say, land-thief supporter? Nawww, I could never be that for there's too many good, kind and decent Semites out there like Norman Finkelstein for that to ever happen to me. ~ Susan

Anti-Semite you say, land-thief supporter? Nawww, I could never be that for there's too many good, kind and decent Semites out there like Norman Finkelstein for that to ever happen to me. ~ Susan
It is very amusing how the Jew haters find a few Jews that they like which they find out about them on the hate sites. All those hate sites have their favorite Jews.. Meanwhile, Pishy is going to check with us to see if little Normie is still living in his parents' rent-controlled apartment in New York. Hmm, Pishy after all these years is still into her "land thieves" bit. I wonder if she even knowswhat is happening in the rest of the Middle East.

Jew men won't sit next to females on planes.

Those are the holy Jews, Mr. H. The bible references in the end times that the LORD has chosen 144,000 of those Jews to preach to Israel. These men never defiled themselves with a woman and obeyed God to the finest detail I would count it an honor to give my seat up to one such as that.

As great idea, but it is just an idea. Can't detonate a bomb inside an airport

Dear aris2chat ~ No, but if you're a terrorist you damn sure could detonate a bomb inside a hotel. ~ Susan
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Calls made a half hour before in english and hebrew to the hotel, the police and the news paper. The hotel management dismissed the warning. There was time to get the people out.

Those are the holy Jews, Mr. H. The bible references in the end times that the LORD has chosen 144,000 of those Jews to preach to Israel. These men never defiled themselves with a woman and obeyed God to the finest detail I would count it an honor to give my seat up to one such as that.
The written words of man do not speak for the Creation of the physical world.

The 'modesty' command forbids looking on improperly dressed women (by different features according to Halacha of the personal, Ask me to explain if necessary), or staring women, needless to say touch, these are the Ultra Orthodox/Chassidic Jews.
The whole incident was mutual stupidity of both the passengers and the airplane crew.

A Real man of faith SHOULD ask properly and politely for exchanging a seat, I bet many would agree to sit next to attractive women on a flight now wouldn't they?
A Real man of faith SHOULD abandon the flight to avoid using Judaism to start a quarrel.
The Flight Crew insisted to go against personal faith and religion placing the passenger under a very uncomfortable situation.

Putting some sense to these people, when you taking a flight with your friends they should have been able to predict that and order seats next to each other, or searching up for another flight, OR at least show some mature functional thoughts and find someone who would agree to replace seats.

The 'modesty' command forbids looking on improperly dressed women (by different features according to Halacha of the personal, Ask me to explain if necessary), or staring women, needless to say touch, these are the Ultra Orthodox/Chassidic Jews.
The whole incident was mutual stupidity of both the passengers and the airplane crew.

A Real man of faith SHOULD ask properly and politely for exchanging a seat, I bet many would agree to sit next to attractive women on a flight now wouldn't they?
A Real man of faith SHOULD abandon the flight to avoid using Judaism to start a quarrel.
The Flight Crew insisted to go against personal faith and religion placing the passenger under a very uncomfortable situation.

Putting some sense to these people, when you taking a flight with your friends they should have been able to predict that and order seats next to each other, or searching up for another flight, OR at least show some mature functional thoughts and find someone who would agree to replace seats.

>>Haredi Jews might also point out that not sitting next to a woman is a strict requirement of their religion, not a choice. Those with strong religious beliefs should be free to live their lives in whichever way they see fit. But there is one caveat: religion should not be a trump card. Where faith can be accommodated easily it should be. But when it starts to inconvenience others it does not have an automatic right to priority. So when haredi Jews cannot book tickets early enough to ensure they sit together, it seems fair that they politely request that passengers be shifted around. But they should also not expect to be accommodated by right—much the same as when a family finds itself scattered around the cabin. One of the suggested alternatives—that El Al flights be formally segregated by religion or by sex—is no solution whatever. At least, not for those of us who harbour hope for mankind. <<
Religious belief and flying To sit or separate The Economist

A privacy curtain with velcro or some way to attach it to the overhead area so the men can sit in isolation and not see the women.
It is not for the extremists to force change on others to accommodate their beliefs, but for them to make their own accommodations. When there is not choice, the jewish law does permit them to bypass the commandment/mitzvah for reasons of safety.
If an airline or any business cannot accommodate without a major disruption, the orthodox has to accept or find another place or means of travel. The airplanes always have eye covers for sleep that they could wear so as not to see the women. Pin a blanket between the seats from the head rests. Use their own will power and not look at the women.

Forum List

Back