Wonder why Jake on the new state farm commerical is Black lol

You're NOT bad as hell, you delusional dumbass. You're nothing more than another brainless blowhard on the internet. Dime a dozen.
Not this time sorry. This is the one true time the guy saying he's tough, is actually tough. You are the lying blowhard pussy on the internet. Hate to tell you.

That's not bragging, that's just embarrassing. When you literally claim to be some kind of badass based on nothing but one semester 30 years ago, that's bragging (and funny as hell).
Well I claim to be a bad ass and you claim to be tougher than me. What are you basing that on other than light weight wrestling matches?

Not this time sorry. This is the one true time the guy saying he's tough, is actually tough. .......
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Keep telling yourself that, Captain One Semester.

How long ago was that epic one semester of being nothing but the scrub throwing dummy? 30 years ago? You must have been forged in the fires of your couch since then, badass. :lmao:

Last edited:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Keep telling yourself that, Captain One Semester.
So then you can tell I'm not kidding or saying it just because I'm on the internet. I'm not just telling you I believe it. Correct. And I don't believe you. Smart, tough guy, successful, good looking, loved by the people around you. Couldn't all be true. Not you. You're a douchebag.

Do you think anyone who wrestled as long as you did can beat anyone in a fight who never wrestled 1 day in college? So of all the people in the world who never wrested in college, you can take all of them? Don't be ridiculous. Of course not.

I at least wrestled against Olympic Gold Metalist Steve Fraser for 1 semester. So after him I doubt a light weight loser like you with bad knees could do anything to me. You'd probably go for an ankle pick and I'd just smash your temple with my fist because you don't know how to fight. Just wrestle. I know how to do both. Did a lot of fighting in my day. Ask Fort Fun you faggot.

You should have mentioned it while they were changing your diaper.
I should have just lied to them and never told them I quit. I should have lied to you too. Then you would have had to say you placed in the NCAA tourny so you could one up me.

What weight did you wrestle at? How come you refuse to say? Should I ask Fort Fun? I did. He said 99 lbs.

Forum List

Back