Wonder why Jake on the new state farm commerical is Black lol

As an incorrigible liar yourself, you should be a big fan.
I admit I only wrestled one semester in college. You claim to have made it very far in college wrestling and right at the end of your senior year, you got hurt, or who knows how far you could have gone.

Who sounds like they are lying here?

Wait till they come up with a black Flo

6dc1fd0556f34dd985e53acf1660eed2.jpg

That is a very humorous comment.

All jokes aside, very soon the current Flo will leave and will be replaced by an African American lady who will, I hope, have a different name.

It is very touching (and humorous) this year how TV commercials have gone gung-ho on diversity.

We see Americans of every ethnicity and gender and sexuality singing and playing and eating and joking and even lying in bed together. Everyone is law abiding and courteous and kind to one another.

Ah! What a harmonious society we are becoming!

It warms the cockles of my heart!

Unkatore likes sniffing mens nuts

Don’t know about that,but at least the original Jake from State Farm had a personality. They new guy is very bland.
If he's got us talking about State Farm, they already won. Most of the time we may remember the commercial but not the company the commercial is for.

They need to fire Aaron Rogers. He's a liar. Can't have a liar for a spokesman.

Keep your sick fantasies to yourself, freak.
My fantasy is to see you face to face one day and put you in the double fish hook. One in your hip and one in your lip. Then put my knee in your back and stretch. You'd love it perv.

Men should not be public school teachers. It almost always doesn't work out well.

Forum List

Back