Women’s College Student President ALERTS POLICE After “Trump 2016” Drawn on Marker Board

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last week the Emory University president Jim Wagner met with traumatized students at Emory University after “Donald Trump 2016” was written in chalk on the sidewalk.

This week the student president of Scripps College called police after “Trump 2016” was written on a marker board.
Minjoo Kim called the incident “racist… violence.”

trump-scripps-board-575x405.png

Women's College Student President ALERTS POLICE After "Trump 2016" Drawn on Marker Board, Calls it "Racist Act" - The Gateway Pundit

Last week the Emory University president Jim Wagner met with traumatized students at Emory University after “Donald Trump 2016” was written in chalk on the sidewalk.

This week the student president of Scripps College called police after “Trump 2016” was written on a marker board.
Minjoo Kim called the incident “racist… violence.”

trump-scripps-board-575x405.png

Women's College Student President ALERTS POLICE After "Trump 2016" Drawn on Marker Board, Calls it "Racist Act" - The Gateway Pundit
Racist violence, did someone get chalk on there shoes or something
If Americans are this far gone maybe there is no help for us after all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I literally weep for the future of this country due to the infestation of liberal brainwashers in our centers of higher learning and the wussified liberals they are churning out...

She must have been completely traumatized... Trumpatized? Get the medics to help immediately! This is rape... no... worse than rape!

These people are wound so tightly with their self-righteous indignation that I imagine they haven't shit for years, causing it to build up and eventually occupy the space between their ears, from where it eventually spills from their mouths....

I literally weep for the future of this country due to the infestation of liberal brainwashers in our centers of higher learning and the wussified liberals they are churning out...

You literally cry about political stories an have the nerve to call other "wussified"?

Forum List

Back