He Can't Say He 'Didn't Inhale' THIS Time!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
SHOCK CLAIM: Bill Clinton snorted cocaine off my coffee table, former lover says
SHOCK CLAIM: Bill Clinton snorted cocaine off my coffee table, former lover says

As Bill Clinton’s former lover tells The American Mirror, Miller’s background in television and radio equips her to effectively critique the Democratic front runner for president — not to mention spill the secrets Bill told her during their three-month affair in 1983.

We recently spent several hours with Miller, where she talked about her time in Arkansas and she recounted the time she spent with Clinton when he was governor. Miller says Bill would come to the back door of her previous Little Rock home for their trysts, where he would wear her black nightie and play his saxophone while she played the piano.

FBI Investigations, 4 Needlessly Dead Americans, National Security risked, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault, Rape, Adultery, least trusted candidate in the race...

Oh yes, I can't wait for the election race to come....the potential for fireworks, drama, and 'pubic theater' is going to make one helluva show!

:p

It is only a matter of time before someone cracks open that closet door and unleashes the massive 'Bimbo Eruption' Hillary is so afraid of and defensive about. Did I say 'crack open' that closet door? Trump is gonna kick that mutha down. :p

Is anyone going to care? He isn't running and they didn't care when Obama did it

Is anyone going to care? He isn't running and they didn't care when Obama did it
'He isn't running'? REALLY?

They are joined at the ass.

You are talking about allowing 'Bonny and Clyde's evil twins back into the WH.
And when the point is made and the facts get dragged out how Hillary - champion of women - tried to demonize, bully, threaten, and silence the victims of her psychopathic sexual deviant husband a whole lot of people are going to care.

Then you have liberals like this clown already pulling the 'Gender' card... :p

Streisand: Hillary Fighting 'Outright Sexism' to Become President

It wouldn't be news if his abused possibly psychotic wife wasn't running for freaking president. Low information lefties are desperate to keep Hillary's world class sex drugs and rock and roll enabling from being an issue in the campaign.

As Bill Clinton’s former lover tells The American Mirror, Miller’s background in television and radio equips her to effectively critique the Democratic front runner for president — not to mention spill the secrets Bill told her during their three-month affair in 1983.

We recently spent several hours with Miller, where she talked about her time in Arkansas and she recounted the time she spent with Clinton when he was governor. Miller says Bill would come to the back door of her previous Little Rock home for their trysts, where he would wear her black nightie and play his saxophone while she played the piano.

FBI Investigations, 4 Needlessly Dead Americans, National Security risked, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault, Rape, Adultery, least trusted candidate in the race...

Oh yes, I can't wait for the election race to come....the potential for fireworks, drama, and 'pubic theater' is going to make one helluva show!

Is Bill Clinton running for National Saxophonist or what?

Is Bill Clinton running for National Saxophonist or what?
No, see you're confused...we've found out now it is actually Bill who INHALES and those around him - like interns - who BLOW.

Forum List

Back