Women Too Stupid??

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know if this belongs in Politics....but there is no 'Psycho' forum...so here it is.

1. The Democrat Progressive Liberal Vice President All-Around-Fool Biden has made the following pronouncement:

"Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday that his wife, as well as the wife of President Barack Obama, would have had “no chance” in life had it not been for government help. According to vice presidential pool reports:

“I know, literally, Barack and I talk about it. Neither one of us would have had any shot,” Biden said. “The same with our wives. Both wives are smarter than both of us. Literally, these very accomplished women would not have any chance without some help."
Jill and Michelle ‘Would Not Have Any Chance’ Without Govt. | Washington Free Beacon

2. So, is this or is this not a verification of everything we on the Right have been saying about the incompetent lot of 'em???

a. I could get behind that....

b. Kind of explains the huge salary bump that Michelle got when hubby became Senator
($121,910 in 2004 and--as the Chicago Tribune would report in a Sept. 27, 2006 story--getting a raise to $316,962 the next year.)
I guess that's that government help thing, huh?

3. Or...is it all Democrat Progressive Liberals who fit that description....not being able to
make it in life without government help.

a. We taxpayers just love doing for these incapable folks...

4. So...here is the can of worms that this dunce-of-a-politician opens....
...if any on this board feel powerful, feel competent,...

...how could you vote for this philosophy in November???

I don't know if this belongs in Politics....but there is no 'Psycho' forum...so here it is.

1. The Democrat Progressive Liberal Vice President All-Around-Fool Biden has made the following pronouncement:

"Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday that his wife, as well as the wife of President Barack Obama, would have had “no chance” in life had it not been for government help. According to vice presidential pool reports:

“I know, literally, Barack and I talk about it. Neither one of us would have had any shot,” Biden said. “The same with our wives. Both wives are smarter than both of us. Literally, these very accomplished women would not have any chance without some help."
Jill and Michelle ‘Would Not Have Any Chance’ Without Govt. | Washington Free Beacon

2. So, is this or is this not a verification of everything we on the Right have been saying about the incompetent lot of 'em???

b. Kind of explains the huge salary bump that Michelle got when hubby became Senator
($121,910 in 2004 and--as the Chicago Tribune would report in a Sept. 27, 2006 story--getting a raise to $316,962 the next year.)

3. Or...is it all Democrat Progressive Liberals who fit that description....not being able to

You construct your own roads I gather. I doubt you needed STUDENT loans.

More propaganda espousing that only the government can help you, only the government can make sure things are fair for women and blacks (which is both racist and sexist of Mr Biden).
It makes me want to vomit.

You construct your own roads I gather. I doubt you needed STUDENT loans.

NOBODY needs STUDENT loans.

Many weak-minded, and those lacking the character and persistence to stand on their own two feet, simply fall in line and learn to rely on others ....

....would that identify your style?

Did you agree with the Biden pronouncement?

Proud of yourself?

Women aren't stupid. But the OP is.

The fact that you are not insulted by the philosophical import of Biden's words, and the Liberal view of your abilities pretty much pins the tail on you, donkey.

But....it is possible that you have the clearest view of your own inadequacies....

And yet, you are the one presuming women cant make it without the government.

Seeking help is a choice, it's up to them on how they make it.

"Seeking help" is pretty much the tattoo you folks on the Left wear proudly.

Says the one who affiliates with right wingers who believe in religion, creationism, denying someone medical attention because of their beliefs, and preventing learning certain topics in public schools because of your religious beliefs.

Seeking help is a choice, it's up to them on how they make it.

"Seeking help" is pretty much the tattoo you folks on the Left wear proudly.

Says the one who affiliates with right wingers who believe in religion, creationism, denying someone medical attention because of their beliefs, and preventing learning certain topics in public schools because of your religious beliefs.

So...your claim to fame and accomplishment seems to be complete collection of bumper-stickers.

Each of us must, of course, set our sights on attainable goals. Now you can relax.

It's a shame what's become of liberals.

If you read the Constitution allowed to them, you won't get passed: We the people

why

B/c it's now; The government

just how low of an opinion do liberals have of their fellow Americans that they think no one, not just women, but no one can make it w/o the governments direct aide?

Thank god I out grew you people.

He wasn't singling out women. He was singling out people that are helped by financial aid: Biden, Obama, Michelle Obama and Mrs. Biden (who's name escapes me).

Now Mitten, he was born with a sliver spoon in his mouth.

It appears to me that PC is the only one calling women stupid and that is just sad.

Well you famously miss the point in every discussion you're a part of, Ravi, so it's no surprise you miss it in this one, too.

Biden says that without assistance, his wife and Michelle wouldn't have made it. Think about it.

He wasn't singling out women. He was singling out people that are helped by financial aid: Biden, Obama, Michelle Obama and Mrs. Biden (who's name escapes me).

Now Mitten, he was born with a sliver spoon in his mouth.

It appears to me that PC is the only one calling women stupid and that is just sad.

"...the only one calling women stupid ..."

I know you're smarter than that: you know very well that it's the Liberals in the OP who said that.

You should work towards veracity.

Forum List

Back