Women leaving Repub voting ranks in droves

Anyone that thinks conservative women will vote Obama in November because of this is seriously demented.

Staying at home is just as bad and I know many conservative women that would never vote for Rick Santorum and want no part of government mandated bans on abortion.
True conservatives focus on FISCAL ISSUES, not abortion, gay this and that and contraceptives.

If that were the case why are so many conservative divided in whom they support? Why are so many supportive of the mirror image of obama?

Because Romney is not the mirror image of Obama.
FISCAL ISSUES they are different like night and day.
Obama wants higher taxes and Romney doesn't.
And that is the most important issue out there.
Nothing else matters at this stage.

Last edited:
The only war being waged on women is from the left..

They have also declared WAR on UNBORN CHILDREN
No they haven't.

Abortion is a wedge issue. It is there and it will remain there. Neither a POTUS nor a Congress can change that. We are a nation of common laws and the precedent cannot be undone.

There is no war on women and there is no war on unborn children.

I go with the women part,but we kill how many unborn people,and the larger % is little girls
every year,if its not war its one heck of a battle.

We have treated our most valuable resource like yesterdays garbage for years.

Staying at home is just as bad and I know many conservative women that would never vote for Rick Santorum and want no part of government mandated bans on abortion.
True conservatives focus on FISCAL ISSUES, not abortion, gay this and that and contraceptives.

If that were the case why are so many conservative divided in whom they support? Why are so many supportive of the mirror image of obama?

FISCAL ISSUES they are different like night and day.
Obama wants higher taxes and Romney doesn't.
And that is the most important issue out there.
Nothing else matters at this stage.

What are the differences?

This woman gets stupider every day.
She probably does not have a MAN to keep her in line. :D

July 22, 2008
RUSH: So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south.

November 6, 2008
RUSH: Snerdley, do you remember we had a survey not long ago about unmarried women, women that are not in a relationship are stupider than women who are in a relationship? Remember that?

Last edited:

This woman gets stupider every day.
She probably does not have a MAN to keep her in line. :D

July 22, 2008
RUSH: So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south.

November 6, 2008
RUSH: Snerdley, do you remember we had a survey not long ago about unmarried women, women that are not in a relationship are stupider than women who are in a relationship? Remember that?
Where is your link for those quotes at ed the liar?

Well, well, well...........looks like the Washington Post has contradicted itself. Better check those ladies numbers again. I have even less use for the Campaigner-in-Chief if he wants to require my church provide my birth control free. I think someone was a little premature with their info.

Obama Fares Worse Among Women after Month-Long Contraception Mandate Battle
Washington Post poll contradicts Washington Post narrative about female voters.

Obama Fares Worse Among Women after Month-Long Contraception Mandate Battle | The Weekly Standard

Between Rush and Santorum, it comes as a surprise to me that any woman would stay with the GOP.

Indeed. Many women won't jump on a sandbox, but they will quietly go to the polls in November and vote "No" against the Republicans after this recent bad rash outbreak of Santorum and Limbaugh and then Romney's "I wouldn't use those words..." comment.

True that! What both essentially admitted was they essentially agreed with the opinion. Mittens was pretty non-committal regarding the Blunt amendment, and Santorum outright supported it.

Thanks 'warrior' but I don't swing your way. In your attempt to kiss me, you suggested I was a draft dodger. Just because I don't go by "Gunny" or "boats" or "Sparks" or "ball-bearing wave" don't conclude I didn't serve. If you had the balls to accept PM's I'd explain my duty as projectile-man in a 5" 38 gun. Of course I'd say a few other things about your character, few of which deserve to be written for others to read.

RICHMOND, Va. — Hundreds of women have locked arms and stood mute outside the Virginia State Capitol to protest a wave of anti-abortion legislation coursing through the 2012 General Assembly. Capitol and state police officers, there to ensure order, estimated the crowd to be more than 1,000 people — mostly women. The crowd formed a human cordon through which legislators walked before Monday’s floor sessions of the Republican-controlled legislature. The group was protesting bills that would cut off state aid to poor women seeking abortions, define embryos as humans and criminalize their destruction, and require “transvaginal” ultrasounds of women seeking abortions. In the procedure, a wand-like device is inserted and used to send out sound waves. None of the protesters carried posters. Few spoke, even when spoken to. Richmond resident Molly Vick wore a shirt that read, “Say no to state mandated rape.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio.../20/gIQAgWGkPR_story.html?tid=pm_national_pop

Thanks (oxy)Rush :2up: :banana:

Recent debate over contraception comes as GOP loses gains among women - The Washington Post
The fragile gains Republicans had been making among female voters have been erased, a shift that has coincided with what has become a national shouting match over reproductive issues, potentially handing President Obama and the Democrats an enormous advantage this fall.

I guess this wouldn't have anything to do with RICK SANTORUM---:badgrin::badgrin:

As LONG as Rick Santorum is in this race--the TOPIC will be birth control contraceptives and banning sonograms for women.

Forum List

Back