Women Judges appointed to Sharia Court.

irosie knows very little of real Islam and ME culture, and she knows very little military culture and the UCMJ.

She reacts out of her fear and angst that she does not understand things.

It is true that I know very little military culture-----I never did basic training----it was waived in my case. I am not even sure how and whom to salute
OK, you caught my attention. Explain that. I am listening and suspending pre-judgment. I am truly interested.

explain what? Not doing basic training? some people are needed ---RIGHT AWAY-----you weren't

irosie knows very little of real Islam and ME culture, and she knows very little military culture and the UCMJ.

It is true that I know very little military culture-----I never did basic training----it was waived in my case. I am not even sure how and whom to salute
OK, you caught my attention. Explain that. I am listening and suspending pre-judgment. I am truly interested.

explain what? Not doing basic training? some people are needed ---RIGHT AWAY-----you weren't
:lol: See, give you an opportunity to act normally and you show you can't. So you are fibbing to us again.

:lol: See, give you an opportunity to act normally and you show you can't. So you are fibbing to us again.

For those who do not know----"fibbing" is a common playground term for lying. It is used by the scum of the
sandbox set -----in the same manner that they fart out
"your feet stink" in an attempt to ingratiate themselves with
and impress the other marginals playing with themselves in the sand. Of course---the miniminded scum cannot state what that ACTUAL "LIE" is------it is a non-specific oral eructation-----meaningless and noxious

I asked how you ended up being a medic in the Navy

You said you did not have to go through basic

How?

This is not a hard question, my dear.

If you can't answer it, then it is obvious it did not happen.

I asked how you ended up being a medic in the Navy

You said you did not have to go through basic

How?

This is not a hard question, my dear.

If you can't answer it, then it is obvious it did not happen.

I did answer the question------my services in my field of expertise were needed URGENTLY -----so I skipped basic
training. It is obvious that you have a remarkably closed mind

It does seem logical that when one used to subservience to a "made up" religion converts to Islam that a certain vigor is to be expected. Perhaps even a study of the various doctrines and dictates. The one religion may be easily walked away from; the other can lead to fatality.

Forum List

Back