Women Have More Rights Then Men

A Woman has the right to terminate a pregnancy, a Man does not

So it bothers you that a woman can control her own body- but a man cannot?

Why can't a man control his own body?
Please go have an abortion if you really want one. The details seem horrifying to me, but to each their own.

I can't possibly have an abortion since I am a male but I can control my own body.

Please go have an abortion if you really want one. The details seem horrifying to me, but to each their own.

I can't possibly have an abortion since I am a male but I can control my own body.
Well if you have a point to make that'd be great.

Apparently you wouldn't understand a point if it stuck you in your ass.

Apparently you wouldn't understand a point if it stuck you in your ass.
Apparently.

I have determined the following points from reading these threads. Point 1: There is a woman involved and she has a body. Point 2: There is a man involved and he has a body. So far we have two individuals and two distinct bodies involved. Point 3: We now find we have another individual involved and this individual also has a body.

We can now conclude that the man has control over his own body. We can now conclude that the woman has control over her own body. We can now conclude that someway and somehow, the woman also has control over the third individual and its body. Am I missing something here? Where is the justice here that states that all men are created equal with certain inalienable rights? It appears to me that the third individual here just got the shaft.

And you don't like her having that control.

And feel like men should be able to decide that for her.
Should a Man have the right to say weather his baby lives or dies?

And you don't like her having that control.

And feel like men should be able to decide that for her.
Should a Man have the right to say weather his baby lives or dies?
Well under no circumstance is there a logical argument where a father should be able to choose to abort a child over the wishes of the mother, so it's hard to make the opposite argument. Though I suppose if we err on the side of not aborting the baby that's probably for the best.

Could we get a Mod to correct the title of this thread?

My OCD is getting the best of me.

Women have ultimate authority over a baby's life.

Although it takes two to create the life, it only takes one to kill it. What if the father wants to keep the baby? Women don't care, kill that damn baby. Suck that son of a bitch out through a tube, that's their right.

The fact that men don't have a right to stop it shows that women have more rights than men.

If a woman aborts a female baby.....is she controlling the body of another (would be) woman? umm yeah.

My post made a point, but it was a stupid post...just as this thread is stupid.

Forum List

Back