Women are beginning to notice me at work

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I started a thread yesterday about how lonely it is to be a divorced man, but the bright side is there's some women at work who are beginning to notice me.

One girl, I'll call her E, is Fillipino, smart, interesting, and very nice to me. But she has a promise ring from a boyfriend she's been with for a long time. But of all of them, she's the one I like the most.

G is closer to my age, but she's a bit too heavy for my liking. However, she told me she had an operation and is rapidly losing weight. She used to weigh 290 lbs. Apparently, she's available because she's been pretty aggressive in pursuing me. G sat down next to me when the whole office went to lunch, and then I ate something off her plate and only afterwards realized what an intimate move that was, couples eat off each other's plate.

N is a Hispanic girl, quite young, but I think I pissed her off when she offered me McNuggets and I told her I had already eaten lunch. Big mistake, now she won't even look at me. I think she was trying to see if I would eat her food like I ate G's food, and when I said no, it really pissed her off.

I also like K, but she has a boyfriend. She's friendly, but doesn't seem interested in me romantically. But she's really cute, and very nice, and very good at her job.

And then of course, there's all the women who don't work at my place of employment, I must figure out how to meet them, being taking out a girl who works with me is a bit risky.

You know who REALLY notices work place romances?

The HR Lady ...

devil-wears-prada-ms.jpg

I don't want to hurt you but why are you so insecure??? :confused:

Why do you depend on others so much?

for your happiness?

it's a little bit sad to read....always depending on your happiness from others....

sad....you know...

wish you the best

I can understand that, women used to notice me a lot...

th

Til I had to pay the rent

Matt and I worked together and were friends for a while before dating and before we got married...when cupid's arrow finally hit me and I knew, HE WAS THE ONE.... :D I ran to the owners of the company I worked for, 2 brothers... and told them immediately, and my immediate boss, that Matt and I were dating and it was pretty serious...cuz I did not want the bosses to find out by surprise or HR coming down on us..... and it was fine with everyone....they even came to our wedding a year later.... so it's not always a no no, to date someone at work...

I started a thread yesterday about how lonely it is to be a divorced man, but the bright side is there's some women at work who are beginning to notice me.

Don't be easy to get.

Don't dismiss red flags. It's better to be alone than to commit yourself to a miserable woman.

Do wear clothes that fit well and keep well-groomed, including ear hair and between the teeth.

Don't be easy to get.

Don't dismiss red flags. It's better to be alone than to commit yourself to a miserable woman.

Do wear clothes that fit well and keep well-groomed, including ear hair and between the teeth.
Particularly the ear hair between the teeth. Sends a bad signal about where your mouth has been.

Lets see yer pic. I will give you my opinion. :D

And a piece of advice from Granny (me):

Do not seek..and ye shall find.

Don't be easy to get.

Who gets hair between their teeth?

Don't be easy to get.

Who gets hair between their teeth?
:eusa_snooty:

Seems like it. Otherwise, he is just sharing he is lonely? Lots of lonely people here. Which is why they are at USMB at ungodly hours such as myself. :lol:

One girl, I'll call her E, is Fillipino, smart, interesting, and very nice to me. But she has a promise ring from a boyfriend she's been with for a long time. But of all of them, she's the one I like the most.

G is closer to my age, but she's a bit too heavy for my liking. However, she told me she had an operation and is rapidly losing weight. She used to weigh 290 lbs. Apparently, she's available because she's been pretty aggressive in pursuing me. G sat down next to me when the whole office went to lunch, and then I ate something off her plate and only afterwards realized what an intimate move that was, couples eat off each other's plate.

N is a Hispanic girl, quite young, but I think I pissed her off when she offered me McNuggets and I told her I had already eaten lunch. Big mistake, now she won't even look at me. I think she was trying to see if I would eat her food like I ate G's food, and when I said no, it really pissed her off.

I also like K, but she has a boyfriend. She's friendly, but doesn't seem interested in me romantically. But she's really cute, and very nice, and very good at her job.

And then of course, there's all the women who don't work at my place of employment, I must figure out how to meet them, being taking out a girl who works with me is a bit risky.
Like a dog to his own vomit...

Stick with G. If she was 290 she'll eat anything you put in her mouth. Latina chicks are good in the sack but literally 95% are psychopaths.

Workplace Surveillance Camera reveals why
Women are beginning to notice Blackrook:
found out his party lost the election.jpg

I've always found a financial contractual relationship is best.

Oh...I bet they are.

Forum List

Back