Woman's Fake 64 Inch Butt Explodes At Gym

Sgt_Gath

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2014
WOMAN'S FAKE, 64-INCH ASS EXPLODES WHILE DOING SQUATS

butt.jpg

27-year-old Serena Beufort from Boston was doing squats when out of nowhere her ass exploded, causing an unbearable amount of pain. Serena was in the midst of filming herself doing squats for an Instagram video, a video she was making in she hopes of becoming famous.

Now of course someone's ass just doesn't explode unless it's fake, and that is exactly what Serena had. Apparently, Serena had gone to an unlicensed clinic and had a 64-inch butt put in her via cheek implants. 64 inches...64. Why?

Serena's sister, Jackie, explained "My sister Serena had visited an unlicensed clinic to get the butt she really wanted (64 inch bottom). She started to become famous on Instagram and even got a job at a club. Guys would look at her differently and buy her expensive stuff just because of her butt."

And a woman who witnessed the awful accident also chimed in: "I heard a loud popping noise followed by the woman falling to the floor. She was screaming my a** is gone!!!; I had no idea what she was talking about until I saw her cushion like butt missing when EMS took her out the gym. She used to always show off her butt in the gym and tried to get guys attention with her work outs."

"My ass is gone."

Jokes aside, Serena went into a coma because of the trauma. Doctors say she is in serious condition, so let's hope she pulls through.

*Shudder*

The story's actually fake, supposedly.

Oh well. It was fun, at least. :lol:

WOMAN'S FAKE, 64-INCH ASS EXPLODES WHILE DOING SQUATS

butt.jpg

27-year-old Serena Beufort from Boston was doing squats when out of nowhere her ass exploded, causing an unbearable amount of pain. Serena was in the midst of filming herself doing squats for an Instagram video, a video she was making in she hopes of becoming famous.

Now of course someone's ass just doesn't explode unless it's fake, and that is exactly what Serena had. Apparently, Serena had gone to an unlicensed clinic and had a 64-inch butt put in her via cheek implants. 64 inches...64. Why?

Serena's sister, Jackie, explained "My sister Serena had visited an unlicensed clinic to get the butt she really wanted (64 inch bottom). She started to become famous on Instagram and even got a job at a club. Guys would look at her differently and buy her expensive stuff just because of her butt."

And a woman who witnessed the awful accident also chimed in: "I heard a loud popping noise followed by the woman falling to the floor. She was screaming my a** is gone!!!; I had no idea what she was talking about until I saw her cushion like butt missing when EMS took her out the gym. She used to always show off her butt in the gym and tried to get guys attention with her work outs."

"My ass is gone."

Jokes aside, Serena went into a coma because of the trauma. Doctors say she is in serious condition, so let's hope she pulls through.

*Shudder*
The story's actually fake, supposedly.

Oh well. It was fun, at least. :lol:

We already knew that the butt was fake. :D Why any woman would want a monstrosity like that on their backside, I do not know. It look terrible to me.

Forum List

Back