Woman protestor on a flight does not understand laws of gravity.

Does this woman represent the Dems where they don't understand scientific Laws vs theories? Is this an example of how our education system has failed us?

How is it possible one graduates from high school not understanding the laws of gravity? Sad!

My response to this lunatic woman's question asking if I believe in gravity would have gone something like this:

Yes ma'am I do. I do not, however, I do not believe that gives you the right to regulate all things that fall down.

Last edited:
How is it possible one graduates from high school not understanding the laws of gravity? Sad!
On-line GED most likely....

I would hope even an online GED would ask basic knowledge scientific questions. Guess it is to much to ask for from our failing education system! AGAIN SAD!!

Did they make the funeral?

Husband don't control his Livestock. Put her in a headlock and switch seats with it. One more word beeatch and I muffle you good. "Her" lol!

Human garbage, dispose of properly.

Woman Thrown Off Plane for Berating Trump Supporter Seated Next to Her

This woman quoted gravity was a Theory like climate change but in fact is a law. The law of universal Gravitation and the inverse square law applies to gravity. This is another representation on how our education system is lacking far behind other nations. SAD!!
The sad part here is that one would know the answer to this simply from knowing some of the most basic things about science - stuff that should be in middle school, if it isn't.

Since theories address "how" questions (and laws don't) it should be clear that there are theories of gravity.

One can consider general relativity to be a theory of gravity.

The work on Higgs fields has implications on theories of gravity.

Newton had work that is considered a theory of gravity. Newton's laws of gravitation are often used, but you have to be careful as they fall apart in certain conditions - a relatively bad thing for laws to do.

Guess liberals don't want to explain how the laws of Gravity which is taught in junior High was not taught to this woman? However she wants us to take her seriously?

Going to bed but am an Electronic Engineer by trade. Will be happy to explain the laws of gravity or even motion tomorrow to democrats who don't understand since education has failed them tomorrow. The video only strikes me as how far our education system has deteriorated and is well behind a lot of countries. SAD!!

Forum List

Back