Woman Grows Nipple on her Foot!

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Woman grows nipple on her foot

Having an extra nipple is kinda weird, but not unheard of. However, one woman has everyone beat.

The unidentified 22-year-old woman has a nipple on her foot.

She told doctors she's had the growth her whole life and it has never caused her pain.

Doctors say one in 50 women and one in 100 men have a type of third nipple, but none have ever been known to be anywhere other than the chest.

So is she violating nudity laws if she wears sandals?

Or does she wear a pastie?

It would kinda validate her having a foot fetish though?

LOL. She is from MA and they showed the image on the TV without blurring it...however i wasn't sure if that would be cool to post here but the pictures are in the link, lol.

I saw this local story and instantly turned on the laptop to post it :lmao:

Is she a frequent flier? They say those X-ray body scan machines operated by minimum wage employees can grow hair on a turnip.

Puts a whole new twist on playing footsie.

But really, one in 50 women and one in 100 men? Now I'm going to be walking around work wondering who has three nipples. I might get myself in trouble.

Woman grows nipple on her foot

Having an extra nipple is kinda weird, but not unheard of. However, one woman has everyone beat.

The unidentified 22-year-old woman has a nipple on her foot.

She told doctors she's had the growth her whole life and it has never caused her pain.

Doctors say one in 50 women and one in 100 men have a type of third nipple, but none have ever been known to be anywhere other than the chest.

hey....we got rules about women and nipples here ya know

:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
That's weird, of course, but it would be wierder still if she then got a foot augmentation.

rex-ryan.jpg

Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back