Woman fatally knifes thug in subway attack

No I wouldn't. I would be perfectly fine with people who step in to help others. You mistake my stance that 'society' as a whole should not act like a bunch of thugs with helping one's fellow man. I am not some bleeding heart liberal, Samson.

Just when it comes to punishing criminals, right?

It is simple, the concept of redemption and getting criminals back as productive members of society does not work. Just check the rate at which criminals recommit crimes.

Prisons should be all about PUNISHMENT not rehabilitation. Hard labor, no frills, a cot and 3 hot meals a day. No phones, no TV's, no college. Work eat and sleep.

We should have a 2 tiered criminal system. The first step in the process should be determining if a person should be rehabilitated or put in prison. Any repeat criminal goes to prison.

Rehabilitation should not be prison at all. It should be minimum security with school, education and therapy. ANYONE in that system that goes violent or escapes goes straight to Prison.

Prison should be a work farm. You work 8 hours a day. Get your 3 meals and have a cot to sleep on. No amenities at all.

I have no problem with any of that.

As I said, I'm not some bleeding heart liberal. Samson's comments come from what I said about disagreeing with pedophiles being tortured before executed. I disagree with beating the crap out of someone prior to executing them.

No, Samson's remarks were based on your abhorrance of VIGILANTEISM, which I suppose may include beating a pedophile to death, but would also include beating the attackers of this woman. It includes any act that would not involve government control.

And you guys wonder WHY the Fuck No One Helped the Woman?

California Girl's (et al) ridiculously convoluted concepts of "Social Morality" have paralysed them!!!

Just when it comes to punishing criminals, right?

It is simple, the concept of redemption and getting criminals back as productive members of society does not work. Just check the rate at which criminals recommit crimes.

Prisons should be all about PUNISHMENT not rehabilitation. Hard labor, no frills, a cot and 3 hot meals a day. No phones, no TV's, no college. Work eat and sleep.

We should have a 2 tiered criminal system. The first step in the process should be determining if a person should be rehabilitated or put in prison. Any repeat criminal goes to prison.

Rehabilitation should not be prison at all. It should be minimum security with school, education and therapy. ANYONE in that system that goes violent or escapes goes straight to Prison.

Prison should be a work farm. You work 8 hours a day. Get your 3 meals and have a cot to sleep on. No amenities at all.

As I said, I'm not some bleeding heart liberal. Samson's comments come from what I said about disagreeing with pedophiles being tortured before executed. I disagree with beating the crap out of someone prior to executing them.

No, Samson's remarks were based on your abhorrance of VIGILANTEISM, which I suppose may include beating a pedophile to death, but would also include beating the attackers of this woman. It includes any act that would not involve government control.

California Girl's (et al) ridiculously convoluted concepts of "Social Morality" have paralysed them!!!

Oops, my bad. I forgot which thread this was.

I would be totally comfortable if someone, while assisting this woman, had killed one of her attackers.

I am not comfortable with the 'torture convicted pedophiles prior to executing them' scenario.

I am not adverse to helping another person being attacked. That is not vigilantism, that is common decency.

I would be totally comfortable if someone, while assisting this woman, had killed one of her attackers.

I am not comfortable with the 'torture convicted pedophiles prior to executing them' scenario.

I am not adverse to helping another person being attacked. That is not vigilantism, that is common decency.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So.....Lemme get this straight, as long as the perp is actually committing the crime, you're OK with Vigilantes the beating and/or execution; but if he is convicted of a crime, and he is beaten and executed by Vigilantes BEFORE he committs another one, then that's To Barbaric in CaliforniaGirlville?

So.....Lemme get this straight, as long as the perp is actually committing the crime, you're OK with Vigilantes the beating and/or execution; but if he is convicted of a crime, and he is beaten and executed by Vigilantes BEFORE he committs another one, then that's To Barbaric in CaliforniaGirlville?

Let me get this straight. You're actually STUPID? :eek:

It is not ok for vigilantes to beat someone or execute them. Execution is for the authorities, not for some bunch of nutjobs who decide someone's guilt.

For the record.... we, the people, have a justice system - that system includes the death penalty. That is fine. It is not fine for you to decide someone is a 'sex offender' and beat them to death.

It is not ok for vigilantes to beat someone or execute them. Execution is for the authorities, not for some bunch of nutjobs who decide someone's guilt.

For the record.... we, the people, have a justice system - that system includes the death penalty. That is fine. It is not fine for you to decide someone is a 'sex offender' and beat them to death.

BUT YOU JUST FUCKING SAID: "I would be totally comfortable if someone, while assisting this woman, had killed one of her attackers."

What the fuck do you think "assisting" means?

You're a Natural Blonde, right?

BUT YOU JUST FUCKING SAID: "I would be totally comfortable if someone, while assisting this woman, had killed one of her attackers."

So why are you spewing crap about 'vigilantes'? Assisting someone being attacked is a public service - it is not being a 'vigilante'.... Are you stupid? Genuine question.

So why are you spewing crap about 'vigilantes'? Assisting someone being attacked is a public service - it is not being a 'vigilante'.... Are you stupid? Genuine question.

You're a natural blonde.

WTF do you think a Vigilante is? Do you know?

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if I should have defined it for you.

It's New York. She will get charged for carrying an illegal weapon (the knife). That is the Democratic way. If this had been any decent place she would have shot the fuckers point blank and been given a citation by the police for doing her civic duty.

Do you guys ever get tired of being pessimists?

People commit horrible crime they must be getting off easy!

Someone defends themselves, they'll be charged.

As far as I know the only place that has considered laws against carrying knives was the UK (I'll dig for the ancient source if you insist).

Any proof that New York has any kind of knife laws she could be charged under or is this just a guess?

It's New York. She will get charged for carrying an illegal weapon (the knife). That is the Democratic way. If this had been any decent place she would have shot the fuckers point blank and been given a citation by the police for doing her civic duty.

As far as I know the only place that has considered laws against carrying knives was the UK (I'll dig for the ancient source if you insist).

Any proof that New York has any kind of knife laws she could be charged under or is this just a guess?

Federal Government either just passed or is in the process of passing a law that would ban the sale of over 70 percent of all knives.

Several thugs tried to drag a woman off a Queens subway train Thursday night, but she fought back and fatally stabbed one of her tormenters before fleeing on another train, police said.

The large group of men - perhaps as many as eight - surrounded the woman outside a chicken restaurant above the 21st St.-Queensbridge station about 9 p.m., police and a witness said.

"They tried to physically drag her off the train, but she fights back," one cop said.

The struggle continued as the group pulled her off the train and dragged her up the stairs to the mezzanine level.

At one point, the woman stabbed one of her attackers - identified by family as Thomas Winston, 29 - multiple times in the chest.

Read more: Woman fatally knifes thug in subway attack, then flees on F train

I'd like to meet this lady.

Were the attackers Negroes? I bet they were Negroes.

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock:

Yep. Good for her. One has to wonder though.... 7 witnesses and no one helped? I believe the phrase 'what the fuck' is an appropriate response.
You have to remember No Human Beings live in NYC. Just anthropomorphic animals.

I do find it incredibly worrisome that 7 people saw what was happening and did nothing. What kind of society are we?

Don't blame society.....blame the pussies that stood by and did nothing.:cool:

The biggest worry I had while running a store was what if I had to shoot somebody. Will I be charged with manslaughter even if I felt I didn't have much of a choice?:eusa_eh:

Isn't that pathetic? Fucking smbulsnce chsing lawyers are destroying this country. Teachers no longer break up fights in my school because the first thing the fucker will say is "don't touch me or I'll sue"

I don't believe New York allows for "concealed weapons." So unless her knife was in full view it would not be lawful.

Isn't that pathetic? Fucking smbulsnce chsing lawyers are destroying this country. Teachers no longer break up fights in my school because the first thing the fucker will say is "don't touch me or I'll sue"

Well, yeah, that......

and.....

its kinda fun to watch.:razz:

Yep. Good for her. One has to wonder though.... 7 witnesses and no one helped? I believe the phrase 'what the fuck' is an appropriate response.
You have to remember No Human Beings live in NYC. Just anthropomorphic animals.

I do find it incredibly worrisome that 7 people saw what was happening and did nothing. What kind of society are we?

We've been this way for some time now.

On This Day: NYC Woman Killed as Neighbors Look On
March 13, 2009 02:00 AM
by findingDulcinea Staff
On March 13, 1964, Kitty Genovese was murdered in Queens while as many as 38 people ignored her screams during a half-hour long attack that became a national scandal.

On This Day: NYC Woman Killed as Neighbors Look On

Forum List

Back