Woman Doctor Among 22 Malaysians Reportedly With Is Group In Syria: Police

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Not only is this an educated woman who has joined the crazies, but she is also trying to influence other women through Facebook.

Woman doctor among 22 Malaysians reportedly with IS group in Syria: Police
4 OCTOBER 2014 @ 10:14 PM

KUALA LUMPUR: The police today confirmed that a 26-year-old woman doctor was one of the 22 Malaysians in Syria reportedly involved in the activities of the Islamic State (IS) militant group.

Principal assistant director of the Counter Terrorism Division of the Special Branch at Bukit Aman, SAC Datuk Ayub Khan Mydin Pitchay, said the doctor was married to a Malaysian who was a member of the IS group.

He also said that a couple, a 23-year-old man and a 29-year-old woman, who hailed from Selangor and Terengganu, respectively, were also among the 22 in Syria.

Continue reading at:

Woman doctor among 22 Malaysians reportedly with IS group in Syria Police New Straits Times?

Not only is this an educated woman who has joined the crazies, but she is also trying to influence other women through Facebook.

Woman doctor among 22 Malaysians reportedly with IS group in Syria: Police
4 OCTOBER 2014 @ 10:14 PM

KUALA LUMPUR: The police today confirmed that a 26-year-old woman doctor was one of the 22 Malaysians in Syria reportedly involved in the activities of the Islamic State (IS) militant group.

Principal assistant director of the Counter Terrorism Division of the Special Branch at Bukit Aman, SAC Datuk Ayub Khan Mydin Pitchay, said the doctor was married to a Malaysian who was a member of the IS group.

He also said that a couple, a 23-year-old man and a 29-year-old woman, who hailed from Selangor and Terengganu, respectively, were also among the 22 in Syria.

Continue reading at:

Woman doctor among 22 Malaysians reportedly with IS group in Syria Police New Straits Times?

That's because she's probably a member of that cult they call Islam and has been brainwashed by imams since she was a baby. I mean, any woman who would support her OWN oppression is either completely ignorant or brainwashed.

Women hold an honored place in Islam and are treated much better than in western countries. ..... :cool:

Women who can not give their opinion or talk back? Women who can be beaten with a stick?
Women who do not have the freedom to drive? Women who can be jailed if they not dressed "modestly"? Women who can be stones to death for falling in love with the wrong man, or before they marry? Women who are not represented equally in college, some don't get any schooling at all?
Women who are not represented equally in government? Women who cannot teach in a boys school? Women who cannot get proper medical care because the doctor cannot see or touch the women?.......................

I can do with the honor. I'd rather my freedom and control of my body, money, mind and life. I like clothes that are well fitted. I like wearing make-up. I like wearing my hair in different ways. I like the occasional glance from a good looking man. I don't care for the wolfs. I want to decide who I love. I like having male friends. I get respect without having to hide under a black shapeless tent.

I can do without Islamic respect of women.

Forum List

Back