Woman and girl shot in targeted attack in Britain where they banned and confiscated guns....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep......only some of the cops and any criminal who wants a gun, can have guns in Britain....

Girl, 15, and woman shot in 'targeted attack' in Birmingham

A girl, 15, and a 36-year-old woman have been shot in a “targeted” attack in Birmingham, police say.

The pair were taken to hospital after emergency services were called to the scene in Frodesley Road, Sheldon, at around 9.40pm on Thursday.

An armed offender was shot by police in New South Wales, Australia after he shot an officer with a shotgun yesterday.

In a disarmed country.

You guys are making all this up. When they disarm people this just won't happen. Besides it's against the law to shoot people.

An armed offender was shot by police in New South Wales, Australia after he shot an officer with a shotgun yesterday.

In a disarmed country.

Thanks.... I will have to post that in the Australia thread......the lefties go nuts when they see those stories......

Yep......only some of the cops and any criminal who wants a gun, can have guns in Britain....

A girl, 15, and a 36-year-old woman have been shot in a “targeted” attack in Birmingham, police say.

The pair were taken to hospital after emergency services were called to the scene in Frodesley Road, Sheldon, at around 9.40pm on Thursday.

Here we fucking go again. They banned guns, yet I told you there are 2.5 million guns in the hands of British people.

They ban guns in the US as well. So are you going to say "the US where they banned and confiscated guns"???? No. Because you're full of shit.

Here we fucking go again. They banned guns, yet I told you there are 2.5 million guns in the hands of British people.

They ban guns in the US as well. So are you going to say "the US where they banned and confiscated guns"???? No. Because you're full of shit.
So criminals didn't obey the law? Is that what you are saying? Well, we already knew that. That's why we keeping our guns!

No....dipshit.... they banned handguns, and rifles and only allow a few types of hunting shotguns for the rich to hunt on their estates...........it is an island where they banned and confiscated guns, and their gun crime rates are going up, not down.

As more Americans own and carry guns, our gun crime rates have gone down.....you explain that.....

So criminals didn't obey the law? Is that what you are saying? Well, we already knew that. That's why we keeping our guns!

Yes, let's pretend we're all a bit thick in the head.

Do criminals break all the laws all the time? No, clearly not.

Do the law abiding abide by all the laws all the time? No, clearly not.

And no, I'm not talking about anything you're going on about, I'm talking about 2Aguy writing misinformation on a constant basis, and doing it deliberately even though he's been called out on the same misinformation many times.

No....dipshit.... they banned handguns, and rifles and only allow a few types of hunting shotguns for the rich to hunt on their estates...........it is an island where they banned and confiscated guns, and their gun crime rates are going up, not down.

As more Americans own and carry guns, our gun crime rates have gone down.....you explain that.....

Either, you can't manage to use English well enough to communicate, or you're misleading people, or both.

As I said, the US confiscates and bans guns. Simple as.

Forum List

Back