Woman accuses Bush of sexual assault

Good grief. The man can barely function.

Lemme see....Oh yeah...Grover Cleveland sexually assaulted me not once, but twice.
Think it's too late to press charges?????????? :rofl:

Any bets Bush twitched his hand on his wheelchair arm or something and "brushed" her ass because she was so close to him? I can see that being why the security guard said "she shouldn't have stood next to him" - I bet the words the security guard used were slightly different, but you know how folks like to leave out a few words here and there when they've got an agenda.

What was the "dirty joke" he told, anyone know?

George H Bush is a pedophile with a penchant for little black boys that he likes to receive oral from. He is a Skull and Bones member and a disgusting sack of shit. He was also complicit in the murder of JFK........FACT.

George HW Bush apologizes actress he sexually assaulted | Daily Mail Online

Oh please. *eye roll*
What other nutbars are going to jump on this new bandwagon??
Bush Sr is not my fav guy, but this bitch is cray cray.
No shit....Oh please

That's why I always had more guy friends
when i was younger...females are bitches

Even now, at work, I interact with men, more than women.
There will never be a woman president in my lifetime
Enough stupid bitches made sure of that!

George HW Bush apologizes actress he sexually assaulted | Daily Mail Online

Oh please. *eye roll*
What other nutbars are going to jump on this new bandwagon??
Bush Sr is not my fav guy, but this bitch is cray cray.

That is not sexual assault, people need to stop being hysterical.

One time I remember when I was in London I had to take a male friend to the hospital and we were waiting and there in there was a man who was Irish and he was telling us Irish jokes, this is a good thing about Irish they have good humour about themselves. He also tell me I have beautiful eyes and nice legs and I said thank you for such nice compliments. So he told me one joke that I remember:

When Irish men have sex why do they wear two condoms? Because they like to be double sure.

This is still funny and not being a Politically Correct Leftist Bedwetter I was not offended by that Irish man and I liked him.

`
`

In the past, I've worked in Nursing homes and even now, I volunteer time helping older Vets. Occasionally, I'll get pinched, patted and talked dirty to. Outside of a dirty look or gentle rebuke, I blow such things off. This Lind character made a major mistake.

This is insane. Maybe the ridiculous claim will be enough to cause a flame out of silly claims. He bumped her. Wheelchairs have a tendency to do that. I thought we had gone beyond the days where the lady's ears were too delicate for language not fit for mixed company?

George H Bush is a pedophile with a penchant for little black boys that he likes to receive oral from. He is a Skull and Bones member and a disgusting sack of shit. He was also complicit in the murder of JFK........FACT.

Not to mention all the Panamanians bush#1 murdered in operation... get this..."Just Cause". Back in '89 or '90. A totally illegal invasion of a defenseless country doing us no harm. Of course I'm sure our government somehow made the invasion kinda legal like, and to hell with the constitution.

Forum List

Back