Woman accused of drunk driving threatens Voodoo curse on State Trooper

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
BOSTON (AP) — An Everett woman charged with striking a newspaper delivery truck on a Boston highway with her car while drunk, sending it plummeting 40 feet to the ramp below, threatened to put a voodoo hex on the state trooper who pulled her over, according to the arrest report.

Vivencia Bellegarde, 25, also accused the trooper of being racist and mocked him for paying for groceries while she gets hers for free, after the trooper found she had three electronic benefits cards used by welfare recipients, the Boston Herald reported Tuesday. Only one of the cards was in her name, according to the newspaper.

"She repeatedly called me a racist and told me she was from Haiti and she was gonna 'put voodoo on my 'white ass' Trooper William Kokocinski wrote in his report.

Bellegarde, who according to court records is unemployed, is being held on $10,000 bail after pleading not guilty Monday to charges including operating under the influence of alcohol.

State welfare officials are investigating why Bellegarde had three EBT cards.

Her driving record includes one previous drunken driving arrest and 10 license suspensions.

Police: Everett woman accused of OUI threatens voodoo curse on trooper | masslive.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back