WOKE Marxists ´ shock "The Last Slave Owners in the US | Native American Slavery, 5 Civilized Tribes, Trail of Tears"

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
WOKE Marxists ´ shocked : "The Last Slave Owners in the US | Native American Slavery, 5 Civilized Tribes, Trail of Tears"

history is so complicated but we you have to know it before starting to throwing the punches

If someone else besides white folks exterminated Jews in gas chambers -- would that make exterminating jews in gas chambers not so bad??

This is essentially the logic of reactionary right-wing cucks in their never-ending minimization of government institutionalized slavery in this country....

Simply put, the people who went crazy about Trump's tariffs are the people who are infatuated with slave labor. That's why Trump's America first approach is so popular with the American worker. Neocons and Democrats are todays slavers and they should be thrown out of government. For the people.

If someone else besides white folks exterminated Jews in gas chambers -- would that make exterminating jews in gas chambers not so bad??

This is essentially the logic of reactionary right-wing cucks in their never-ending minimization of government institutionalized slavery in this country....
"institutionalized slavery in this country" Marxist USSR owned the slaves to the last days , why WOKE dont talk about it?

It would be equally as bad. Same as every other race owning slaves.

The logic of the left, or lack there of, is to blame only whites.

It would be equally as bad. Same as every other race owning slaves.

The logic of the left, or lack there of, is to blame only whites.
Except IN THIS COUNTRY.......

A bunch of white folks calling themselves "the Confederacy" fought a war against THE UNITED STATES in defense of slavery...

And they were not fighting for the rights of Native Americans, Black folks, the Irish or anyone else's rights to own slaves.....neither did anyone else but "the Confederacy" EXCLUSIVELY single out black folks as being less than human and deserving of being enslaved for all time....NOR did anyone else but "the Confederacy" make postcards and products mocking the the true act of using the children of slaves as gator bait
licoricedroplarge.jpggator-bait-postcard-061920_6h0qz14en73e1ox233byg310z.png

That is the problem you folks run into when you try to spout that goofy shit on someone who knows the TRUE HISTORY of this country.....or what you stupidly call "CRT"

And despite KNOWING THIS HISTORY, dic suckers like you still celebrate these folks as heroes -- why do you keep glorifying the biggest slavers of all in this country??

I don't recall black folks erecting any monuments to other black folks for owning slaves in this country...care to point them out to me?

I don't recall black folks erecting any monuments to other black folks for owning slaves in this country...care to point them out to me?

If you did know history, like you claim, then you would know the Civil War wasn't about slavery.

You would also know monuments erected of great men who have led this nation, had nothing to do with slavery.

Slavery is a sin every race has to account for, not just whites.

William "April" Ellison: A Black Entrepreneur and Slave ...

WOKE Marxists ´ shocked : "The Last Slave Owners in the US | Native American Slavery, 5 Civilized Tribes, Trail of Tears"

history is so complicated but we you have to know it before starting to throwing the punches

Yep. There are several historical documents from English traders who tell about slaves who escaped from the French colonies around Louisiana, only the be captured by the natives, who begged them to buy them from the indians and return them to their former owners.

Less than two percent of the white population owned slaves. More than 13% of the black population did.

Seems like slavery was more of a black thing.

A bunch of white folks calling themselves "the Confederacy" fought a war against THE UNITED STATES in defense of slavery...

And they were not fighting for the rights of Native Americans, Black folks, the Irish or anyone else's rights to own slaves.....neither did anyone else but "the Confederacy" EXCLUSIVELY single out black folks as being less than human and deserving of being enslaved for all time....NOR did anyone else but "the Confederacy" make postcards and products mocking the the true act of using the children of slaves as gator bait
View attachment 564355View attachment 564356

That is the problem you folks run into when you try to spout that goofy shit on someone who knows the TRUE HISTORY of this country.....or what you stupidly call "CRT"

And despite KNOWING THIS HISTORY, dic suckers like you still celebrate these folks as heroes -- why do you keep glorifying the biggest slavers of all in this country??

View attachment 564355View attachment 564356

Jeez, you are an ignorant fool.

Here is one from Hong Kong, there are thousands of others from all over the world. It used to be called DARKIE toothpaste till lousi farakhan had a hissy fit. Now it is called "DARLIE".

You need to get off the damned plantation dude. Your ignorance is ASTOUNDING!

f79763c0-f38c-11e8-bbe8-afaa0960a632_972x_183135.jpg

Jeez, you are an ignorant fool.

Here is one from Hong Kong, there are thousands of others from all over the world. It used to be called DARKIE toothpaste till lousi farakhan had a hissy fit. Now it is called "DARLIE".

You need to get off the damned plantation dude. Your ignorance is ASTOUNDING!

f79763c0-f38c-11e8-bbe8-afaa0960a632_972x_183135.jpg
You didn't refute a word I said....

But I am use to dick suckers like you rooting for the side who lost....

_00-rac008 (225).jpg

You didn't refute a word I said....

But I am use to dick suckers like you rooting for the side who lost....

View attachment 567628

I didn't root for either of those sides you idiot. Unlike you I was actually alive when we were fighting the nazis.

What is sad is you are so ignorant, and stupid, that you havn't figured out that you are supporting the modern day nazis, called democrats.

Considering Jews exterminated christians prior in Russia blah blah blah.

Prove it and don’t go all gatewaypundit.

This is for one year. 1830. After that the numbers went up. Pay particular attention to the percentages by state.

How Many Slaves Did Blacks Own?

So what do the actual numbers of black slave owners and their slaves tell us? In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States, so the numbers of slaves owned by black people over all was quite small by comparison with the number owned by white people. In his essay, " 'The Known World' of Free Black Slaveholders," Thomas J. Pressly, using Woodson's statistics, calculated that 54 (or about 1 percent) of these black slave owners in 1830 owned between 20 and 84 slaves; 172 (about 4 percent) owned between 10 to 19 slaves; and 3,550 (about 94 percent) each owned between 1 and 9 slaves. Crucially, 42 percent owned just one slave.

Pressly also shows that the percentage of free black slave owners as the total number of free black heads of families was quite high in several states, namely 43 percent in South Carolina, 40 percent in Louisiana, 26 percent in Mississippi, 25 percent in Alabama and 20 percent in Georgia. So why did these free black people own these slaves?

Forum List

Back