‘Woke’ Disney Lost $890 Million at Box Office on Last 8 Releases

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Seems that peopole do not agree with Disney and its pandering to perverts and the mentally ill. Are we just short on perverts? It seems the people trying to push this agenda are failing. Will they ever admit it or just blame and demonize the very people who made them as big as they are today?

He estimates that many Disney blockbusters actually lost money or barely broke even during their theatrical runs, despite the liberal corporate media spinning them as hits.

They include Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Thor: Love and Thunder, Ant-man and the Wasp: Quantumania, and Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 3.

Two of the titles were outright bombs — Strange World and Lightyear — while two others are still in theaters, The Little Mermaid and Elemental.

Same source as OP.

After opening worldwide to nearly $290 million — far ahead of expectations internationally and right in line with domestic tracking — James Gunn’s final Marvel Studios entry (for at least five or so years) Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 will blast past $500 million at the global box office this weekend.

âGuardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3â Blasting Past $500+ Million Box Office

I'm thinking someone is pulling your leg.

Being a Boomer I grew up with Disney. Great entertainment for a kid back in the 1950s and 1960s. Now it is toxic for children. I bet Walt is turning over in grave.
He was actually a perv himself from what a dear family friend who was a movie star back in those days told us. I'm pretty sure she was in the know on who was and wasn't.

He was actually a perv himself from what a dear family friend who was a movie star back in those days told us. I'm pretty sure she was in the know on who was and wasn't.
I've never heard that. Do you have any backup?

Most of Disney's movies have a "touch" of gay this and gay that. I stopped going to their movies....If I want to see "gay stuff" I can just watch Joe Biden and his son Hunter.
Can you imagine how trashy that they would make Bambi if today's disney crowd got a hold of it. Someone will hopefully pick up that good and wholesome banner that they discarded as it sure has left parents with few options other than to ignore all Disney has/had to offer.

Seems that peopole do not agree with Disney and its pandering to perverts and the mentally ill. Are we just short on perverts? It seems the people trying to push this agenda are failing. Will they ever admit it or just blame and demonize the very people who made them as big as they are today?

The analysis omits “Avatar: The Way of Water” since it was financed by James Cameron’s Lightstorm Entertainment before Disney’s acquisition of 20th Century Fox.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It was the most woke movie of them all, yet they left it out so they could make a fake point.

After opening worldwide to nearly $290 million — far ahead of expectations internationally and right in line with domestic tracking — James Gunn’s final Marvel Studios entry (for at least five or so years) Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 will blast past $500 million at the global box office this weekend.

âGuardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3â Blasting Past $500+ Million Box Office

I'm thinking someone is pulling your leg.

You do not think he is actually going to check to see if what he is being told is true, do you?

Forum List

Back