Woke Britain: Sailor Found Not Guilty of Sexual Assault Because He’s Demisexual

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The mentally ill just keep on fabricating new terms to call themselves and the woke are too stupid to just look them in the face and say ‘bullshit’.

A Royal Navy engineer has been cleared of sexually assaulting a male colleague after telling the court he couldn't have done it because they are 'demisexual'.

Able Seaman Triss Smythe's demisexuality means they have to have a strong emotional bond with someone before they can think about sexual contact.

For this reason, AB Smythe said they didn't find the complainant sexually attractive and could not be guilty of 'grinding' and kissing their fellow serviceman.

I look forward to the impending rapture.

Last edited:
The mentally I’ll just keep on fabricating new terms to call themselves and the woke are too stupid to just look them in the face and say ‘bullshit’.

A Royal Navy engineer has been cleared of sexually assaulting a male colleague after telling the court he couldn't have done it because they are 'demisexual'.

Able Seaman Triss Smythe's demisexuality means they have to have a strong emotional bond with someone before they can think about sexual contact.

For this reason, AB Smythe said they didn't find the complainant sexually attractive and could not be guilty of 'grinding' and kissing their fellow serviceman.

I look forward to the impending rapture.

/----/ The sun has long since set on the Royal Navy.

Forum List

Back