WMD Found being smuggled out of Iraq

I'd read that too at hindustanitimes.com but could never find a second source. Wonder why it's not in more sources yet?

Sorry Jim. I hadn't noticed mine was a duplicate thread.

The last I can find on this story is this quote:

Asked about the report of seized biological warheads, al-Sabah also told al-Qabas newspaper: "Up to now we have not verified this...There are some artefacts that were seized which we are examining to see if they are real or fake."

That was just a quick copy and paste at the end of an article I was reading. I hadnt even heard the story to begin with... Id like to hear more on the story though, i.e., exactly what it was they found, be it artefacts looted from a museum, or ones laced with chemicals.

Sorry Jim. I hadn't noticed mine was a duplicate thread.

No problem at all! I didn't expect you to go back and re-read all the articles posted here before you arrived. :)

That was just a quick copy and paste at the end of an article I was reading. I hadnt even heard the story to begin with... Id like to hear more on the story though, i.e., exactly what it was they found, be it artefacts looted from a museum, or ones laced with chemicals.

I would love to know the story. Was probably someone smuggling smokes or something like that. I can't imagine it being anything weapons related though - why wouldn't ANY papers in the US report it? Somebody jumped the gun on a story before finding out the facts.

Originally posted by jimnyc
No problem at all! I didn't expect you to go back and re-read all the articles posted here before you arrived. :)

I would love to know the story. Was probably someone smuggling smokes or something like that. I can't imagine it being anything weapons related though - why wouldn't ANY papers in the US report it? Somebody jumped the gun on a story before finding out the facts.

Hey, there are some pretty leathal chemicals in smokes!

Forum List

Back