Without precedent -- except for all the other times....

Keep in mind, these same assholes criticized President Obama when he DID go to Dover.
And sure as shit in a cow pasture, these folks would be whining and kevetching if he DID go to Arlington, just like they whined phony and cheap photo op! last year when he went.

What a sad, sorry lot.

No kidding...

They would have their talking points all lined up about how disrespectful it was to have a racist, terrorist loving, un-american like Obama honoring our troops.

Whats the word they like?........Oh yea......Photo Op

Keep in mind, these same assholes criticized President Obama when he DID go to Dover.
And sure as shit in a cow pasture, these folks would be whining and kevetching if he DID go to Arlington, just like they whined phony and cheap photo op! last year when he went.

What a sad, sorry lot.

No kidding...

They would have their talking points all lined up about how disrespectful it was to have a racist, terrorist loving, un-american like Obama honoring our troops.

awww, doesn't feel so good when the shoe is on the other foot?:lol:

What a sad, sorry lot.

No kidding...

awww, doesn't feel so good when the shoe is on the other foot?:lol:
How does it feel to be the mirror image of the Kos Kids?

You wear it well.

And saluted. What a posing moron he is.

Well at least he wasn't strutting down the catwalk, Zoolander style, when he did it

c25468-9.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

"...i'm too sexy for my hair, my greasy shoe polish hair..."

Well at least he wasn't strutting down the catwalk, Zoolander style, when he did it

c25468-9.jpg

:lol:

Ole Ronnie, the actor. Professional experience: Literally posing as someone he's not.

You can just hear the photographer ...comon Ronnie, big smile! Work with me Ronnie! that's it, that's it, yes!!! big salute now! yes! yes! beauty! go!!!

c25468-9.jpg

Red carpet...as usual, when a Republican "pays his respects" he is doing nothing of the sort. He is merely grandstanding. "Look at me! Look at me!"

I guess the lefties think by posting pictures of Reagan and making funny remarks about it is suppose to "show us".

do liberals EVA grow up?

:lol::eusa_whistle:

c25468-9.jpg

Sometimes I wonder how many people here have been to this "spa".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oVV1pEFeW4&feature=related]YouTube - Zoolander (HQ) - Brainwashing Scene[/ame]

:lol:

c25468-9.jpg

Red carpet...as usual, when a Republican "pays his respects" he is doing nothing of the sort. He is merely grandstanding. "Look at me! Look at me!"
Oh? He's 'paying his respects' to dead soldiers at the White House? I had no idea they buried them there or even shipped them through there. Ya learn somethin' new every day here.

c25468-9.jpg

Oh? He's 'paying his respects' to dead soldiers at the White House? I had no idea they buried them there or even shipped them through there. Ya learn somethin' new every day here.

Ah well, yes, it's always different when it's your guy.

Ah well, yes, it's always different when it's your guy.
Or even when it's not the same. Imagine that.

Forum List

Back