With terrorist acts, Ukrainian regime cuts off power supply to Crimea

Notice the Russian source and article fails to mention the Tatar participation of protesting that led to the vandalism by unknown sources. The Tatars are of course the indigenous population to Crimea that populated the region long before the Russians began colonizing it.
No, it doesn´t, liar. Without the article, you would not even know about the Tatars existence.
How could you possibly know what I know about Crimea or Ukraine? I read about the protest, probably in the Kyiv Post, before the vandalism took place. I believe they highlighted Tatar involvement. Have you ever been to Ukraine? I have many times.
Of course, regime media highlight this. This doesn´t change that almost everyone voted for Russia. However, did the Kyiv Post also highlight their participation in the attacks on the transmission towers, which is the topic here? It doesn´t matter where you have been to, the junta in Kiev came into power by unjustness and keeps producing unjustness.
You are spewing agenda driven propaganda. Tatars have been protesting at the border in mass since the third week of September. There is no evidence of Ukrainian government involved in the vandalism. The area is near a war zone and populated with soldiers on both sides of the conflict. Explosives and weapons are cheaper than anywhere in Europe and easy to find. Just go ask the drunks wearing camo hanging out in the alley behind the seed ladies.
It is self-evident.

State of emergency, blackout in Russia’s Crimea after transmission towers in Ukraine blown up
It is not self-evident. It is what you want to promote instead of admitting that the recolonizing of Crimea is not going as well as you and the Russians wished it would.

No, it doesn´t, liar. Without the article, you would not even know about the Tatars existence.
How could you possibly know what I know about Crimea or Ukraine? I read about the protest, probably in the Kyiv Post, before the vandalism took place. I believe they highlighted Tatar involvement. Have you ever been to Ukraine? I have many times.
Of course, regime media highlight this. This doesn´t change that almost everyone voted for Russia. However, did the Kyiv Post also highlight their participation in the attacks on the transmission towers, which is the topic here? It doesn´t matter where you have been to, the junta in Kiev came into power by unjustness and keeps producing unjustness.
You are spewing agenda driven propaganda. Tatars have been protesting at the border in mass since the third week of September. There is no evidence of Ukrainian government involved in the vandalism. The area is near a war zone and populated with soldiers on both sides of the conflict. Explosives and weapons are cheaper than anywhere in Europe and easy to find. Just go ask the drunks wearing camo hanging out in the alley behind the seed ladies.
It is self-evident.

State of emergency, blackout in Russia’s Crimea after transmission towers in Ukraine blown up
It is not self-evident. It is what you want to promote instead of admitting that the recolonizing of Crimea is not going as well as you and the Russians wished it would.
1. It is.
2. It shows that while they keep using Russian gas, they cut off power supply to the Crimeans. The Crimea will be independent from Ukraine soon.

Forum List

Back