With schools closed liberals will no longer have access to our children to brainwash them into liberalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your mother know?
EDIT - ABBA reference.

So let me provide the filler here. Let's start with COVID-19 is not a good thing. No one wants to see kids out of school...conservatives...liberals...unicorns...

But...with no leadership and guidance coming from the top, and our White House in absolute disarray, school districts are left to make the decisions on their own.

Does your mother know?
EDIT - ABBA reference.

So let me provide the filler here. Let's start with COVID-19 is not a good thing. No one wants to see kids out of school...conservatives...liberals...unicorns...

But...with no leadership and guidance coming from the top, and our White House in absolute disarray, school districts are left to make the decisions on their own.
We have a federal system so Trump literally has no control over state and local decisions.

You know that right?

Because otherwise, you're pretty damn fucking stupid.

Does your mother know?
EDIT - ABBA reference.

We have a federal system so Trump literally has no control over state and local decisions.

You know that right?

Because otherwise, you're pretty damn fucking stupid.

But yet, he still threatened to withhold funding from school districts that didn't open up this fall.
He tried to exert his influence to bolster his re-election...you know that...right??...right??

COVID-19 is a good thing.

Our schools aren't going to be closed. They are doing a goofy system with young kids there 4 days and older kids there 2 but broken into two groups so there are Monday Tuesday and Thursday Friday kids but they alternate weeks so this weeks Monday Tuesdays are next week's thursday-friday. It is going to be a nightmare for parents trying to schedule sitters and such.

With schools closed liberals will no longer have access to our children to brainwash them into liberalism

well yes.....it's a very good thing after all! :up:

Yes , yes and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!I love it!

1595387322927.png

I also know plenty of parents saying screw public education and they will home school.
You mean, you know a lot of unemployed parents.
Piss off moron.
Oh my, someone needs a nap.
Oh my, someone needs a life besides being the site idiot.
Neat!

So, what are these "liberal ideas" the schools are brainwashing our children with? You slithered out from your rock because of this thread... so, sack up, bigmouth.

Name 3. Or 4.

The Left must stop brainwashing the children.

Enough....this is not Communist China.... this is not the Bolsheviks Revolutionary Marxists!

This is USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back