with Marc Cuban on his podcast, Bill Maher curses, says sports like football is too over-regulated, asks to abolish camera replays

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
they covered a lot of ground. definitely worth watching, and i agree with Bill, the replays disrupt the flow of the game

they covered a lot of ground. definitely worth watching, and I agree with Bill, the replays disrupt the flow of the game

True enough, but the league tried to eliminate TV replays for a couple years before! Some of the most egregious calls weren't able to be overturned! The league couldn't wait to get back w/ a new system to deal with the problem! Giving option w/ red flag made sense, but even that's been abused by coaches slowing down the game! All they can do now is have better officiating which is needed! They say a flag can be thrown on every play, but at times officials do just "let them play" and sometimes crimes are committed w/ justice only being dealt out after the game! That's too late! Protested calls can only be remedied with a fine or suspension! Karma doesn't always swing against offenders of the rules! :omg: :eek::rolleyes::oops:

Last edited:
Marc Cuban is an ass, and represents everything that is wrong with globalism and makes a good piece of his living off of slave labor.
He is a typical elitist hypocrite and a card carrying platinum member of the "for thee not for me" crowd.

Forum List

Back