With Election Over, Americans Find They Were Duped By Democrats And Obama

Both of you are fucked up liberals, so it's not by chance you are kissing each other in this thread.

JaketheFake spends his entire time going after the GOP and conservatives here, but of course that would make him one of us according to a demented fuck like you.

I am not a liberal and you certainly are a wacky reactionary not a conservative.

Move along.

You're here defending liberals.....and making up shit about us conservatives.

if GoneBezerk represents conservatives then they ARE doomed

Dot Com may be a liberal, I am a mainstream Republican, and GB is a loony far right radical. I support the GOP and despise the far right who dare to call themselves to be "conservatives", which they are not. They are right wing statist progressive radicals.

Both of you are fucked up liberals, so it's not by chance you are kissing each other in this thread.

JaketheFake spends his entire time going after the GOP and conservatives here, but of course that would make him one of us according to a demented fuck like you.

I am not a liberal and you certainly are a wacky reactionary not a conservative.

Move along.

....and you're full of shit.

You've been exposed here as a fraud, which is worse than just being some crazyass liberal. At least the crazyass liberals aren't parading here under a lie like you.

Dot Com may be a liberal, I am a mainstream Republican, and GB is a loony far right radical. I support the GOP and despise the far right who dare to call themselves to be "conservatives", which they are not. They are right wing statist progressive radicals.

GB is one of the great frauds on the board. He runs with the reactionary pack far to the right, and they are dangerous to the freedoms and liberties of Americans. He is what he is and that will be his downfall when the time comes.

The people know exactly what they voted for - More Free Shit!!

....as a bonus, they now get to inflict punishment (in the form of taxes) on the successful.

When you say taxes..I think rent.

Like you have to pay rent to live an apartment.

Same with taxes.

So when you say you don't like taxes..I am thinking you guys want a free lunch.

Sorry.

I've been working since the age of 9, never was in a UNION, never had a government job, have had my own businesses..and I don't complain incessantly about taxes. As in..I didn't get any "free" stuff and don't plan on it.

Taxes are in the Constitution. And I like bridges, roads, rail and subways. That stuff ain't free.

If you are such a fan of paying taxes why don't you voluntarily pay more?

He may well be, but now you have some company.

GB is one of the great frauds on the board. He runs with the reactionary pack far to the right, and they are dangerous to the freedoms and liberties of Americans. He is what he is and that will be his downfall when the time comes.

There you are, Roo, adding nothing, you little fraud, to the discussion.

You are a continuing dupe. :lol:

Jakey, you are indeed a liar and a fraud.

The entire board knows it.

Nothing about you is conservative.

You do however have the entire "projection" thing perfected.

In fact, Roo, the Board knows that you are a poser and I booted your ass. You start all the homoerotic taunts, got your ass kicked again, and you are simply a poor loser on the board, and probably in life as well. :lol: Anybody can go back and read all of our interaction. You are such a sore loser, son.

You are a reactionary not a conservative at all.

Jakey, you are indeed a liar and a fraud.

The entire board knows it.

Nothing about you is conservative.

You do however have the entire "projection" thing perfected.

Don't guess Uncle Ferd gonna get his job back wringin' farts outta shirt-tails atta dry cleanery...
:eusa_eh:
U.S. Chamber CEO: New Taxes ‘Will Hit Successful Small Businesses Hard’ and ‘Hurt Job Creation’
January 10, 2013 – The new taxes that were put in place as part of the so-called fiscal cliff negotiations will have a negative impact on U.S. businesses and, in turn, the job market, the president and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce said on Thursday.
“On the negative side, the recent tax increases resulting from the fiscal cliff deal will hit successful small businesses hard, which will dampen growth and hurt job creation,” Tom Donohue said in his remarks at the annual State of American Business event in Washington, D.C. Donohue noted that the results of Chamber survey of small business members of the business lobbying organization showed “significant uncertainty over health care regulations, taxes, and deficits.”

When CNSNews.com asked how the new taxes will impact small businesses and job creation at a press conference following the event, Bruce Josten, executive vice president for government affairs at the Chamber, said that about 800,000 small businesses in the U.S. are “responsible for a little bit more than 50 percent of all economic activity in the country.” Josten noted that part of that activity is generated by customers buying their services and products – an activity that could be threatened by another fiscal cliff deal – the end of the payroll tax holiday for American workers.

Taxes will increase for “virtually everybody,” Josten said, “and that’s going to have an impact on them and the anemic recovery that already exists.” In his speech, Donohue said economic experts at the Chamber predict that the economy will not fall back into a recession but will only grow by a modest 1½ to 1¾ percent over the first part of the year and 2½ percent by the end of 2013.

Donohue also called for the development of domestic energy, in particular oil, natural gas and coal, entitlement reform, and a bi-partisan approach to solving the country’s problems. “In this difficult environment of divided government, we stand ready to work with both parties and within both parties, with the administration, and with both traditional allies and adversaries, wherever we can agree,” Donohue said. “But we will not sugarcoat or shy away from the disagreements that will inevitably arise. “We’re going to passionately defend the right of the business community and all Americans to speak freely and participate in the politics and public affairs of our democracy without fear, intimidation, or undue regulation,” Donohue said.

Source

The people know exactly what they voted for - More Free Shit!!

....as a bonus, they now get to inflict punishment (in the form of taxes) on the successful.

When you say taxes..I think rent.

Like you have to pay rent to live an apartment.

Same with taxes.

So when you say you don't like taxes..I am thinking you guys want a free lunch.

Sorry.

I've been working since the age of 9, never was in a UNION, never had a government job, have had my own businesses..and I don't complain incessantly about taxes. As in..I didn't get any "free" stuff and don't plan on it.

Taxes are in the Constitution. And I like bridges, roads, rail and subways. That stuff ain't free.

Bridges, roads, rail, subways.......the govt is spending precious little on those things, so those tax dollars that the libs are always screaming about are being spent on shit like repaying political donors.

We got beat because of the toxic hate spewed by our far right and libertarian wings.

Can't have that anymore if we wish to win the presidency, because in the one election we should have won, we got soundly beat, and was not the dems' smarts that beat us.

You call losing by 3% "soundly beat"??? A big over-dramatization, there.

We got beat because of the toxic hate spewed by our far right and libertarian wings.

Can't have that anymore if we wish to win the presidency, because in the one election we should have won, we got soundly beat, and was not the dems' smarts that beat us.

You call losing by 3% "soundly beat"??? A big over-dramatization, there.

332 to 206 butt kicking for president

Lost two Senate Seats

Received a million fewer votes in the House

Obama is not Hitler, the American People are not the German People, and Bush is not the Jews.

Stop the lies.

obama.....is close, but not quite there yet; we Americans are not German, but we're being pushed in that direction especially since the liberals have an apparent inability to see reality for what it is; and the far left has spent far more energy demonizing Bush just like Hitler spent much time and energy demonizing the Jews. Got the picture, yet?

Why did the Bush SEC hold back the broker rules for 8 years in the GLBact?

tell me what the effect of doing so did to the mortagage market?

Add to that the fact that a Repub President basically instructs Wall St regulators to take the day off. That goes for the Dept of Labor, EPA, & Education as well. They put a "Gone to Lunch" sign up.

As opposed to a dem president who stuff Wall Street's pockets as a reward for campaign donations, and that freak ass dem Barney Frank who pushed for "equal housing" which collapsed the economy. The liberals won't be happy until they completely wreck this country......and then they will still blame Bush.

Forum List

Back