With ‘Dreams From My Real Father,’ Have Obama Haters Hit Rock Bottom?

I think there is more bottom left for Obama haters.

But enough about Glenn Beck....

There's always the sub basement passed Beck that area is reserved for obama.

The Declaration of Independence is much better than the Constitution.

The Constitution counted black people as "three fifths of a person."

The Declaration of Independence says that "all men are created equal."
Yes and apple pie is MUCH better than blueberry pie..
You are a bonafide 100% unadulterated moron.
You are wrong on every post you make.

There's always the sub basement passed Beck that area is reserved for obama.

Yes it was a declaration of war.

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent: OBAMATAX
For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury: anwar al-awlaki
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance: obama Czar's
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions: Fast and the Furious
He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good. obama big time

Come on chris back up your fucking assertion

The sad part of this is that this is as far as you ever got and never found out WHY they were counted that way.

Nig? What does that mean? Is that a term you use in public?

I am opposed to your political point of view. However the racial crap I don't go for. I object to it.

Salt hates Whitey and has issues with admitting it, he gets what he gives.

Period.

I agree, Salt has posted racist statements. I have not seen racial slurs in his posts, however.
I would rather take the high road and not give the lefty haters any racial ammunition.
Let them scream and play the race card. Don't touch it. Let them seethe in their hatred of all things not lib/progressive. Let them do the insulting, name calling and other vile filth. It is their way. I stay above it.

Nig? What does that mean? Is that a term you use in public?

I am opposed to your political point of view. However the racial crap I don't go for. I object to it.

Period.

I have no issues with admitting it. There are plenty of posts where I proclaim it. It draws out the closet racists. There are posters who are closet racists, cloaked in conservatism, who respond just like you. Others who are conservatives with principles, who ignore my racism and debate my political points.

I baited you, you took the bait and showed your true colors.

Hook, line, and sinker.:eusa_clap:

They know that they are losing so we have to hear the birther crap again.

Fucking stupid people, this is not only the lowest thing I have seen, it is the most outright hateful thing I have seen He loved his mother very much

His mom didn't get an abortion you hateful rightwing fucks.

He did have a difficult childhood, he worked his ass off and became the 1st black president. The people who love Obama outweigh the ones who hate him by a huge margin.

Last edited:

The sad part of this is that this is as far as you ever got and never found out WHY they were counted that way.

Uh oh, here comes the David Barton revisionist American history for white conservatives.

Period.

I have no issues with admitting it. There are plenty of posts where I proclaim it. It draws out the closet racists. There are posters who are closet racists, cloaked in conservatism, who respond just like you. Others who are conservatives with principles, who ignore my racism and debate my political points.

Poor Salt, you aren't intelligent enough to "bait" me ;)

I give you what you deserve, there isn't a racist bone in my body, ******* come in all colors....YOU just happen to be black.

You wouldn't even think of trying anything were I standing in front you.

The ego is a curious thing....yours has been damaged and you over compensate here.

Uh oh, here comes the David Barton revisionist American history for white conservatives.

Explain it to me Cookie...I'm all eyes.

They know that they are losing so we have to hear the birther crap again.

Fucking stupid people, this is not only the lowest thing I have seen, it is the most outright hateful thing I have seen He loved his mother very much

His mom didn't get an abortion you hateful rightwing fucks.

He did have a difficult childhood, he worked his ass off and became the 1st black president. The people who love Obama outweigh the ones who hate him by a huge margin.

"love"....That is the problem. Your side not only supports Obama, it worships him. So deeply is your affection for the man, you view ANY criticism of his policies as racial hatred. That is just a defense mechanism your side uses because in your minds you know Obama is doing a poor job. You just cannot admit to yourselves you made a bad choice.

Period.

Poor Salt, you aren't intelligent enough to "bait" me ;)

I give you what you deserve, there isn't a racist bone in my body, ******* come in all colors....YOU just happen to be black.

You wouldn't even think of trying anything were I standing in front you.

The ego is a curious thing....yours has been damaged and you over compensate here.
Salt can be congratulated for one thing. He is not a closet racist. He admits to hating Caucasians.
I challenged him on many occasions a to what it is that happened to him at the hands of white people that has caused his deep seated hatred for them. To date, he has answered only with empty racist rhetoric.

Forum List

Back