With all the spill over of savagery from inner cities into the burbs, i figure that i should arm up with some power. Taurus .357 magnum. For free...

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
So i have a Cabela's credit card and i use it like cash, purchasing gas and other things on it, so after a while i build up enough points to use towards a weapon of choice. So Bass Pro Shops down in Daytona had the weapon i wanted and all it cost me was a little time for a background check. You know those things that have to be done so the weapon doesnt end up in the hands of some mentally insane who will go out and harm innocent people. Here is the weapon. No magazines of death, just 7 shots. With my points i paid nothing.....

Ta66B6.jpg

So i have a Cabela's credit card and i use it like cash, purchasing gas and other things on it, so after a while i build up enough points to use towards a weapon of choice. So Bass Pro Shops down in Daytona had the weapon i wanted and all it cost me was a little time for a background check. You know those things that have to be done so the weapon doesnt end up in the hands of some mentally insane who will go out and harm innocent people. Here is the weapon. No magazines of death, just 7 shots. With my points i paid nothing.....

View attachment 790267
Also today, when i went to check the Sexual Orientation part. it had 3 choices.

Male ___
Female ___
Non Binary ___

I asked if anyone ever checked the Non Binary and the salesman said "it is an instant disqualification, because Florida Licenses have either female or male, so it would be a falsification on a federal form to put Non Binary. I replied "That is ingenious" as it keeps mentally ill people from getting a weapon....

Friends don't let friends buy a Taurus revolver.....A PT-92 or 99 is OK.

What, no S&Ws or Colts where you live?
The S&W would of been twice as much as the Taurus, while the reviews of Taurus were excellent, but then i would actually have to put some dollars down to get the S&W.

The guns are every bit as strong as their Smith and Wesson counterparts. My old 3"er, the K frame gun, has a little rougher trigger, but still quite controllable. the 4" newer gun is as good as my Smith and Wesson K frame.

Taurusarmed.net
https://www.taurusarmed.net/threads/new-taurus-model-65-357-magnum.2129…

New Taurus Model 65 .357 Magnum | Taurus Firearm Forum

View attachment 790267

I prefer something stronger for pest control...

655739m2_ts.jpg

View attachment 790267

When election summer starts the democrats will unleash blm and antifa to burn, loot and murder......they have so far confined this to black neighborhoods in the citiea the democrats control....ine day, they will tey doing this to the suburbs.....an AR-15 might be the choice if you can use your gift card

Wheelguns are the way to go for defense.. You don't have to check for a round in the chamber, there will always be a round in the chamber. You don't have to check for a safety, there isn't one. You pull it out (God forbid) and you have five or six bad boys.

When election summer starts the democrats will unleash blm and antifa to burn, loot and murder......they have so far confined this to black neighborhoods in the citiea the democrats control....ine day, they will tey doing this to the suburbs.....an AR-15 might be the choice if you can use your gift card
I have a .308 hunting rifle with scope, just to make sure varmints do come trespassing.
OIP.im3VdbrkEjS_Ie-hk6J_pAHaFj

Wheelguns are the way to go for defense.. You don't have to check for a round in the chamber, there will always be a round in the chamber. You don't have to check for a safety, there isn't one. You pull it out (God forbid) and you have five or six bad boys.
And if there are 40 , who were beating up the two marines, yeah, you can get 6 or 7, but then you get your head bashed in.

I would go with a Ruger for a low priced handgun, but a Taurus would be fine for a free gun. I don't care for the higher powered handguns, myself, too bulky and the ammo costs more, and they will wear out faster if you use them a lot. A .357 is the largest I would consider. A cut down .12 gauge is much better if you need something bigger.

Forum List

Back