With all the camera phones we have....

He enforces the law and the left hate it.
He has done nothing wrong other than not following along with the lefts ideology.
Hes a conspiracy kook

Talk about being gullible.
That is what the left want you to believe.
All he is doing is enforcing the laws on the books which the left is ignoring and they hate him for it.
Hearing it from the horses mouth isnt "the left" its "sheriff joe."

Hes a fraudulent birther.

He doesn't care about where the President was born.
He does care about a fraudulent document.
Quote;
"You know, I don’t care where he was born. It has nothing to do with it. I’m concerned about a forged, fraudulent government document; from day one I’ve been investigating that. Now we have to find out who’s behind that; I’m getting close to that. But I’m looking at a fraudulent document. Anybody else would go to jail."
The left has twisted this, they just can't be honest.
Hes a birther, dude.

The document wasnt forged, and if it was....

Lets just say old joes investigation skills suck a fat cock. We could at least agree on this.

I am not a dude.
I am a Mrs.

Hes a conspiracy kook

All he is doing is enforcing the laws on the books which the left is ignoring and they hate him for it.

Quote;
"You know, I don’t care where he was born. It has nothing to do with it. I’m concerned about a forged, fraudulent government document; from day one I’ve been investigating that. Now we have to find out who’s behind that; I’m getting close to that. But I’m looking at a fraudulent document. Anybody else would go to jail."
Hes a birther, dude.

The document wasnt forged, and if it was....

Lets just say old joes investigation skills suck a fat cock. We could at least agree on this.

I am not a dude.
I am a Mrs.
Sincerest Apologies

Hes a conspiracy kook

Quote;
I look forward to his upcoming Rafael Cruz investigation.

Cruz released his right away.
If Obama had done the same instead of fighting it, then it would not have become such a big deal.
Did you see Cruz's certificate? It's the most obvious Photoshop job I've ever seen. And it's doubly foolish because the info they put on there STILL makes him ineligible to run. Trump is looking into it. If Arpaio doesn't want to be viewed as a complete hypocrite so will he. Of course he may get taken down by the scandals he's embroiled in right now so maybe he'll get to cop out.

Hes a conspiracy kook

Quote;
I look forward to his upcoming Rafael Cruz investigation.

Cruz released his right away.
If Obama had done the same instead of fighting it, then it would not have become such a big deal.

Oh please.

Obama's bc was on file when he was a senator, long before he ran for prez.

We can't nail the piece of shit to the wall??

zd8ceujotuswt2pnks8c.jpg

With all the bad cops and crooked cops getting busted on video, how come no one in AZ can catch this shit heal doing something wrong?

http://a1.img.talkingpointsmemo.com...,g_faces,h_365,w_652/zd8ceujotuswt2pnks8c.jpg

PHOENIX (AP) — A law enforcement officer provided a rare glimpse into the inner workings of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's office on Tuesday during a contempt-of-court hearing in which the officer said the sheriff was to blame for ignoring a 2011 order that barred his signature immigration patrols.

Sgt. Brett Palmer, once a supervisor on Arpaio's immigrant smuggling squad, described a tense exchange with the sheriff about the court order and said the sheriff's office was driven by a need to garner publicity for the sheriff.

Palmer described what he said was the prevailing ethic at Arpaio's office: "That it's our duty to make the sheriff look good to the media and the public," he said.

The four-day civil contempt hearing got underway in a packed courtroom that included immigrant rights advocates and critics who have had political tangles with Arpaio in the past. The hearing marks the boldest attempt to hold the normally defiant sheriff personally responsible for his actions.

Joe must be more careful than a typical NY mobster. How has he gotten away with so much for so long?

WTF Justice Department??

He enforces the law and the left hate it.
He has done nothing wrong other than not following along with the lefts ideology.
Unless it's a sex crime. He ignores those. Gotta get 'em Mehicanos after all!

He is well known for enforcing some laws and ignoring others.

He's a crook and active kkk.

If Obama had been white, Arpaio would not have such an ass of himself with his lies about his "posse" and the birth certificate.

Forum List

Back