With all the camera phones we have....

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
We can't nail the piece of shit to the wall??

zd8ceujotuswt2pnks8c.jpg

With all the bad cops and crooked cops getting busted on video, how come no one in AZ can catch this shit heal doing something wrong?

http://a1.img.talkingpointsmemo.com...,g_faces,h_365,w_652/zd8ceujotuswt2pnks8c.jpg

PHOENIX (AP) — A law enforcement officer provided a rare glimpse into the inner workings of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's office on Tuesday during a contempt-of-court hearing in which the officer said the sheriff was to blame for ignoring a 2011 order that barred his signature immigration patrols.

Sgt. Brett Palmer, once a supervisor on Arpaio's immigrant smuggling squad, described a tense exchange with the sheriff about the court order and said the sheriff's office was driven by a need to garner publicity for the sheriff.

Palmer described what he said was the prevailing ethic at Arpaio's office: "That it's our duty to make the sheriff look good to the media and the public," he said.

The four-day civil contempt hearing got underway in a packed courtroom that included immigrant rights advocates and critics who have had political tangles with Arpaio in the past. The hearing marks the boldest attempt to hold the normally defiant sheriff personally responsible for his actions.

Joe must be more careful than a typical NY mobster. How has he gotten away with so much for so long?

WTF Justice Department??

zd8ceujotuswt2pnks8c.jpg

With all the bad cops and crooked cops getting busted on video, how come no one in AZ can catch this shit heal doing something wrong?

http://a1.img.talkingpointsmemo.com...,g_faces,h_365,w_652/zd8ceujotuswt2pnks8c.jpg

PHOENIX (AP) — A law enforcement officer provided a rare glimpse into the inner workings of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's office on Tuesday during a contempt-of-court hearing in which the officer said the sheriff was to blame for ignoring a 2011 order that barred his signature immigration patrols.

Sgt. Brett Palmer, once a supervisor on Arpaio's immigrant smuggling squad, described a tense exchange with the sheriff about the court order and said the sheriff's office was driven by a need to garner publicity for the sheriff.

Palmer described what he said was the prevailing ethic at Arpaio's office: "That it's our duty to make the sheriff look good to the media and the public," he said.

The four-day civil contempt hearing got underway in a packed courtroom that included immigrant rights advocates and critics who have had political tangles with Arpaio in the past. The hearing marks the boldest attempt to hold the normally defiant sheriff personally responsible for his actions.

Joe must be more careful than a typical NY mobster. How has he gotten away with so much for so long?

WTF Justice Department??

He enforces the law and the left hate it.
He has done nothing wrong other than not following along with the lefts ideology.

zd8ceujotuswt2pnks8c.jpg

WTF Justice Department??

He has done nothing wrong other than not following along with the lefts ideology.
Hes a conspiracy kook

zd8ceujotuswt2pnks8c.jpg

WTF Justice Department??

Hes a conspiracy kook

Talk about being gullible.
That is what the left want you to believe.
All he is doing is enforcing the laws on the books which the left is ignoring and they hate him for it.

Arpaio has operated just barely inside the law, probably for his entire career. He's kkk (his attorney is Kris Kobach, known as KKK) and he's incredibly corrupt. And no, he does not "enforce the laws".

He does not actually DO much of anything except harass people. When I was living in Tucson, a report by a national law enforcement agency said that Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, Pima county was #1 in the country for actually catching illegals. Arpaio, Maricopa county, was #13. The skinhead Babeu, Pinal county, who did the asssinine 'build the damn fence' commercial with Do Nothing McCain, didn't even register in the results.

Arpaio is a liar. He stated he had proof that President Obama was not born in the Hawaii and that he would soon be making it public. That was what - a couple of years ago?

The right loves him because he hates and abuses brown people.

Arpaio has operated just barely inside the law, probably for his entire career. He's kkk (his attorney is Kris Kobach, known as KKK) and he's incredibly corrupt. And no, he does not "enforce the laws".

He does not actually DO much of anything except harass people. When I was living in Tucson, a report by a national law enforcement agency said that Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, Pima county was #1 in the country for actually catching illegals. Arpaio, Maricopa county, was #13. The skinhead Babeu, Pinal county, who did the asssinine 'build the damn fence' commercial with Do Nothing McCain, didn't even register in the results.

Arpaio is a liar. He stated he had proof that President Obama was not born in the Hawaii and that he would soon be making it public. That was what - a couple of years ago?

The right loves him because he hates and abuses brown people.

The left has attacked him for over 20 years and not one of the charges has ever found him guilty of anything.
It is the left who hates and has abused the court system simply because he is too conservative for the left.
This is what the left does to anyone who has any opposing view points, must destroy them.

They are doing the same thing to Dr. Oz right now because his viewpoints conflicts with the lefts views.
It's despicable, they want to take away his license because of it.

zd8ceujotuswt2pnks8c.jpg

WTF Justice Department??

Hes a conspiracy kook

All he is doing is enforcing the laws on the books which the left is ignoring and they hate him for it.
Hearing it from the horses mouth isnt "the left" its "sheriff joe."

Hes a fraudulent birther.

Sheriff Arpaio has been throughly investigated by the DOJ and other Federal agencies and given a clean bill of health.

He enforces the law, gets criminals of the street, and maintains public safety.

Too bad we can clone him and have a sheriff just like him in every American city. ...... :thup:

zd8ceujotuswt2pnks8c.jpg

WTF Justice Department??

Hes a conspiracy kook

He doesn't care about where the President was born.
He does care about a fraudulent document.
Quote;
"You know, I don’t care where he was born. It has nothing to do with it. I’m concerned about a forged, fraudulent government document; from day one I’ve been investigating that. Now we have to find out who’s behind that; I’m getting close to that. But I’m looking at a fraudulent document. Anybody else would go to jail."
The left has twisted this, they just can't be honest.

zd8ceujotuswt2pnks8c.jpg

WTF Justice Department??

Unless it's a sex crime. He ignores those. Gotta get 'em Mehicanos after all!

zd8ceujotuswt2pnks8c.jpg

WTF Justice Department??

Hes a conspiracy kook

Quote;
"You know, I don’t care where he was born. It has nothing to do with it. I’m concerned about a forged, fraudulent government document; from day one I’ve been investigating that. Now we have to find out who’s behind that; I’m getting close to that. But I’m looking at a fraudulent document. Anybody else would go to jail."
I look forward to his upcoming Rafael Cruz investigation.

zd8ceujotuswt2pnks8c.jpg

WTF Justice Department??

Hes a conspiracy kook

Quote;
Hes a birther, dude.

The document wasnt forged, and if it was....

Lets just say old joes investigation skills suck a fat cock. We could at least agree on this.

Hes a conspiracy kook

Quote;
I look forward to his upcoming Rafael Cruz investigation.

Cruz released his right away.
If Obama had done the same instead of fighting it, then it would not have become such a big deal.

Forum List

Back