With 90 Homicides, August Was Chicago’s Bloodiest Month In 20 Years (Obama doesn't give a damn)

.... The deep south is even more pro guns.They are more racist than ever. They are just as ignorant. They are still the high school drop out belt of the United States.
And they probably won't change until this entire generation of southerners are gone.
You blame it on southerners? Jesus Christ! No change will take place anywhere in the US until you storm the Whine House, put the mafia in prison, completely dismantle the Military-Industrial complex, and educate all of your citizens ...... in other words, find a more honourable way to run your country other than war-making.

I dont understand these kinds of arguments? Obviously the vast majority of Republicans (especially Trump) dont give a damn about black people in Chicago, or anywhere else for that matter. Most of them left the maor cities years ago after they started integrating public schools. Now if a democrat posted Chicago's murder stats and said something like "Republicans don't give a damn!", I might atleast understand why someone would say some of the ludicrous statements and arguments made in this thread but why would a republican bring it up himself?

Republicans should do their best to pretend that Chicago (or really any major city) doesn't exist

So let me see if I understand your position on this, Purple...Chicago was been run by Democrats exclusively for the past sixty years and has some of the toughest gun control laws in the US...yet you claim the soaring murder rate there is a GOP problem because they don't care enough about black people in Chicago?

Wow...that's taking "myopic" to a whole new level!
I would call it an american problem, racists would rather pretend its a "black problem" and to be frank they dont see black people and brown people being killed as a problem at all.

I dont understand these kinds of arguments? Obviously the vast majority of Republicans (especially Trump) dont give a damn about black people in Chicago, or anywhere else for that matter. Most of them left the maor cities years ago after they started integrating public schools. Now if a democrat posted Chicago's murder stats and said something like "Republicans don't give a damn!", I might atleast understand why someone would say some of the ludicrous statements and arguments made in this thread but why would a republican bring it up himself?

Republicans should do their best to pretend that Chicago (or really any major city) doesn't exist

So let me see if I understand your position on this, Purple...Chicago was been run by Democrats exclusively for the past sixty years and has some of the toughest gun control laws in the US...yet you claim the soaring murder rate there is a GOP problem because they don't care enough about black people in Chicago?

He's just an ignorant little creep.
Put him on PI like I did.

FirearmDEDIT-thumb-600x463-40176.jpg

Why do they keep talking about Chicago. Republicans are clearly the most dangerous people on earth.
Funny that it doesn't separate those by suicide or law enforcement vs crime.
Is suicide a crime?

Historically, various states listed the act as a felony, but all were reluctant to enforce it. By 1963, six states still considered attempted suicide a crime (North and South Dakota, Washington, New Jersey, Nevada, and Oklahoma, which repealed its law in 1976). By the early 1990s only two U.S. states still listed suicide as a crime, and these have since removed that classification. In some U.S. states, suicide is still considered an unwritten "common law crime" as stated in Blackstone's Commentaries. (So held the Virginia Supreme Court in Wackwitz v. Roy in 1992.) As a common law crime, suicide can bar recovery for the family of the suicidal person in a lawsuit unless the suicidal person can be proven to have been "of unsound mind."

Is suicide a crime? | Suicide: Finding Hope

And suicide is the number one cause of gun deaths in the United States.

If suicide were so legal, then why is assisted suicide a felony?
Read your map, then read my comment. Liberals are so dense. It's "Deaths by firearms", not "Firearm crimes". This means it's ANY death that involved a firearm. Doesn't have to be a crime.

On the other hand, you basically proved that most of the deaths on that map are suicides.

.... The deep south is even more pro guns.They are more racist than ever. They are just as ignorant. They are still the high school drop out belt of the United States.
And they probably won't change until this entire generation of southerners are gone.
You blame it on southerners? Jesus Christ! No change will take place anywhere in the US until you storm the Whine House, put the mafia in prison, completely dismantle the Military-Industrial complex, and educate all of your citizens ...... in other words, find a more honourable way to run your country other than war-making.

What is your nationality?

He's just an ignorant little creep.
Put him on PI like I did.
do you need a safe space?

And like most rightwing scumbags you attempt to exploit those deaths for some perceived partisan gain.
God, can you imagine if BLM or the Democrats did something like that?!
The Gold Star family that talked about their Muslim son dying were proud he died defending his country. Sadly, they were misled by the GOP like the entire country.

The people Trump paraded on stage in Arizona were there to blame. And who knows if all those perps were illegal immigrants? I believe Trump thinks the Indiana judge who is presiding over his Nov 28th court case for Fraud and Racketeering, is an immigrant even though the judges parents came here before Trump's parents did. Because he's too brown to be white. According to Trump, he can't be trusted. Mexican you know.

And like most rightwing scumbags you attempt to exploit those deaths for some perceived partisan gain.
God, can you imagine if BLM or the Democrats did something like that?!
The Gold Star family that talked about their Muslim son dying were proud he died defending his country. Sadly, they were misled by the GOP like the entire country.

The people Trump paraded on stage in Arizona were there to blame. And who knows if all those perps were illegal immigrants? I believe Trump thinks the Indiana judge who is presiding over his Nov 28th court case for Fraud and Racketeering, is an immigrant even though the judges parents came here before Trump's parents did. Because he's too brown to be white. According to Trump, he can't be trusted. Mexican you know.
Good point. Democrats not only exploit the deaths of thugs by cops, but worse yet, American soldiers dying in combat.

I would call it an american problem, racists would rather pretend its a "black problem" and to be frank they dont see black people and brown people being killed as a problem at all.

So if liberal Democrats have been running Chicago for 60 years...and the city has some of the toughest gun control laws in the nation...don't you think the out of control murder rate is really a "progressive problem" that has very little to do with racists? To be quite frank with you, Purple...I think you're using racism as a cop out for failed liberal policies!

With 90 Homicides, August Was Chicago's Bloodiest Month In 20 Years

90 homicides in Chicago, in ONE MONTH, and what does President Obama have to say about it?

Nothing.

Because, frankly my dear, OBAMA DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN.

The police have had enough of Black Lives Matters, the Democratic Party, the media, the NFL, and the Obama Administration, and the policeman's union has told its members to refrain from volunteering for over-time during the Labor Day weekend to protest the mistreatment of police officers.

Do you blame them?

I do not.

Obama has deliberately stirred up race hatred in this country, and hatred of blacks towards police offiers, and now THE CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST.

Obama has MURDERED all 90 of these people in Chicago AS SURE AS IF HE HAD PULLED THE TRIGGER HIMSELF.
like posting facts. you hate them. We get it.

However many of the 90 are gang-bangers, good riddance to those.
except for the nine year olds and four year olds and the 60 year olds and the 80 year olds and the high school football players, students, and all of their type. It's the gang bangers doing all the shooting. Not receiving the killing. The gang banger gets his and then the cops are the problem. See how stupid the left is. The cop killing the gang banger is the bad guy, even though the gang banger may have killed the nine year old. You all make absolutely no sense. I'd rather the news stop reporting this.

With 90 Homicides, August Was Chicago's Bloodiest Month In 20 Years

90 homicides in Chicago, in ONE MONTH, and what does President Obama have to say about it?

Nothing.

Because, frankly my dear, OBAMA DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN.

The police have had enough of Black Lives Matters, the Democratic Party, the media, the NFL, and the Obama Administration, and the policeman's union has told its members to refrain from volunteering for over-time during the Labor Day weekend to protest the mistreatment of police officers.

Do you blame them?

I do not.

Obama has deliberately stirred up race hatred in this country, and hatred of blacks towards police offiers, and now THE CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST.

Obama has MURDERED all 90 of these people in Chicago AS SURE AS IF HE HAD PULLED THE TRIGGER HIMSELF.

And like a lefty asshole you ignore those deaths for perceived partisan gain....

Question? Exactly what should Obama do? Call in the natinal guards? What can this brother do? Show up and give a speech on gun control? One more time, what can the brother do, when sorry good for nothing nigga's want to kill each other and innocent victims? I got a good idea, why don't white NRA gun advocates make a visit and give proper gun aiming lessons to thugs, so innocent people won't get shot....

Question? Exactly what should Obama do? Call in the natinal guards? What can this brother do? Show up and give a speech on gun control? One more time, what can the brother do, when sorry good for nothing nigga's want to kill each other and innocent victims? I got a good idea, why don't white NRA gun advocates make a visit and give proper gun aiming lessons to thugs, so innocent people won't get shot....

One thing he can do....he has been releasing violent drug offenders back onto the streets...he could stop that.....he could stop releasing violent illegal aliens...he could do that....

He could tell his federal attorneys to prosecute gun crimes....gun crime prosecution at the federal level is down over 35%......he could do that.....

How about starting there....

Obama could stop pretending that the problem in Chicago is gun control for one, Tiger! He could also stop pushing the narrative that the other big problem in America is Police shooting "innocent" blacks and admit that the biggest problem for inner city blacks is the "thug" culture that was allowed to thrive over the past twenty or so years!

Forum List

Back