Wisconsin State GOP Votes to Cut UWisconsin's Budget by $32 Million -- the Exact Amount the University Spends on DIE Programs

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
More please. I think this will be common place after next year’s elections.

State Republicans will cut the University of Wisconsin's budget by $32 million, the estimated total the institution was expected to spend on diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) efforts, according to The Associated Press.
Wisconsin Republican lawmakers announced Thursday that they will be cutting the university's budget for DEI initiatives from the state's 2023-25 budget, according to the AP. The university can earn the funding back if they show the lawmakers they are focusing on workforce development programs instead of DEI initiatives.

"For people on the left, DEI has become their new religion," Republican state Assembly Speaker Robin Vos told the AP ahead of the decision. "They no longer go to church on Sunday, but boy, are they trying to make sure everybody is evangelized on campus, that's there only one acceptable viewpoint. That's not what I think taxpayers should be funding."

More please. I think this will be common place after next year’s elections.

State Republicans will cut the University of Wisconsin's budget by $32 million, the estimated total the institution was expected to spend on diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) efforts, according to The Associated Press.
Wisconsin Republican lawmakers announced Thursday that they will be cutting the university's budget for DEI initiatives from the state's 2023-25 budget, according to the AP. The university can earn the funding back if they show the lawmakers they are focusing on workforce development programs instead of DEI initiatives.

"For people on the left, DEI has become their new religion," Republican state Assembly Speaker Robin Vos told the AP ahead of the decision. "They no longer go to church on Sunday, but boy, are they trying to make sure everybody is evangelized on campus, that's there only one acceptable viewpoint. That's not what I think taxpayers should be funding."

Yea, it's Left Wing hate and racism.
We shouldn't be promoting Progressive hate indoctrination.

Forum List

Back