Wisconsin governor vows to kill plan to punish campus disruptors

See, to understand the Goobernator position, you have to understand that shutting down the free speech of Conservatives and Republicans is a form of Free Speech for Woketards.

Of course, if a Conservative or Republican did that to a Woketard favorite speaker, well then it is a Constitutional crisis.

Colleges already have the ability to deal with this themselves. I'm not sure how more government is the answer, particularly coming from an alleged "small" government party.
How is the government cutting funding 'more government'?

I dont think the Federalis should be funding colleges directly except to pay for specific research they need done.

All college educational aid should go directly to the students in the form of Pell Grants and Work Study, and that is all.

See, to understand the Goobernator position, you have to understand that shutting down the free speech of Conservatives and Republicans is a form of Free Speech for Woketards.

Of course, if a Conservative or Republican did that to a Woketard favorite speaker, well then it is a Constitutional crisis.

"Woketard" lol

"Woketard" lol
I dont like using 'libtard' any more as it is often misread as a slam on all liberals, which is not my intention.

Wokesters are all retards though, so Woketard is entirely appropriate.

Forum List

Back