Wisconsin contractor fired for 'pro-Walker' sticker

It constantly amazes me what CONZ think "freedom" is.
Are you talking about the first amendment? Because that doesn't apply to employers. Are you that stupid? Don't you get that? Don't you understand how your country WORKS? What the founding fathers actually WROTE? I don't think you do.

I can't go into my mostly conservative workplace wearing a t-shirt depicting Ronald Reagan sodomizing puppies (which, I'm told, he did because he enjoyed their whimpering). That would be fucking stupid of me. I know what side my bread is buttered on. They gave her the chance to remove it and she refused. You can't help stupid.

Freedom is apparently the right to do whatever you want without having to endure the consequences of your actions.

Why don't you go complain to Trayvon Martin's parents about how unfair this was ?
At least this stupid con bitch didn't end up fucking DEAD, huh?

Are you talking about the first amendment? Because that doesn't apply to employers. Are you that stupid? Don't you get that? Don't you understand how your country WORKS? What the founding fathers actually WROTE? I don't think you do.

I can't go into my mostly conservative workplace wearing a t-shirt depicting Ronald Reagan sodomizing puppies (which, I'm told, he did because he enjoyed their whimpering). That would be fucking stupid of me. I know what side my bread is buttered on. They gave her the chance to remove it and she refused. You can't help stupid.

Freedom is apparently the right to do whatever you want without having to endure the consequences of your actions.

Why don't you go complain to Trayvon Martin's parents about how unfair this was ?

Consequences of your actions??

A fucking bumper sticker??

Jesus your an imbecile.

Wisconsin contractor fired for 'pro-Walker' sticker | Video | Fox News
Fuck freedom, right? How dare anyone have a pro-Walker bumper sticker!

This is what the unions do. You either tow the line, THEIR LINE, or your toast.

do you have anything more credible than Fox?

I've read a radio personality named Belling found this, reported it to Fox, nothing recent. It was on school grounds, does the school have a policy against political bumper stickers?

Poll shows Walker losing ground in recall election

For the first time since the recall effort began, polls show Gov. Scott Walker losing in head-to-head races against other potential recall candidates, according to report released by Public Policy Polling last week.

With the exception of former U.S. Sen. Russ Feingold, D-Wis., who leads Walker 52 to 45 percent but has repeatedly denied an intention to run, all potential candidates polled are within the 3.27 percent margin of error.

Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, who despite speculation has yet to officially announce his candidacy, currently holds a 49 to 46 percent lead over Walker. Former Dane County Executive Kathleen Falk, who has declared her candidacy, holds a slight 48-47 percent lead.

All other candidates in the poll, including Wisconsin Secretary of State Doug LaFollete and state Sen. Jon Erpenbach, D-Middleton, are losing to Walker within the margin of error.

Read more: Poll shows Walker losing ground in recall election

I wasn't aware dems and unions were so sensitive that having a bumper sticker on your car was a huge problem for them.

Before making judgments and getting all hysterical it's always best to get both sides of the story.

The school administrator's office issued a statement about political activity, which I suppose none of those outraged read (it's in the link) which suggest the contractor was not fired for what was on her car.

Of course, personnel decision are private matters and the district or any employee would violate policy by commenting on the process for the termination or other discipline of an employee. Fox News, the lawyer representing the employee and the talking head in the video have no such restrictions nor are they required to tell the whole story.

In sum, this thread is one more ridiculous effort by a troll to emotionally charge the herd.

Consequences of your actions??

A fucking bumper sticker??

Jesus your an imbecile.

Hey. WHO IS WRITING THE CHECK?
Don't like it? Don't work there!
Problem solved.

You like your job. You dance to your employers tune. You have the FREEDOM to work elsewhere. THAT'S where your freedom is!
Or perhaps you can point out in the first amendment or ANYWHERE ELSE in Wisconsin law where it says you have a right to political speech at your workplace?

One wonders whether Deceptively Stupid would be ok with this if he'd been fired for having a 'pro-Obama' sticker.

It was pointed out in the OP video, that anti-walker bumper stickers could be found in school parking lots. Why weren't the owners of those cars told no politics on school grounds???

I wasn't aware dems and unions were so sensitive that having a bumper sticker on your car was a huge problem for them.

Freedom of thought is frowned upon by the DNC, they will issue memos about what your position is.

I don't think WI is a right to work state. He can sue.

Funny I didn't see your outrage thread about the employees that got fired just for wearing the color orange.

A... she, not he. If you'd actually watched the OP vid you'd know that.
B... link to thread please? I was unaware of it and I would like to see that thread.

You fucking nitwit. Shut up, find another board, just get outta here.

Wisconsin contractor fired for 'pro-Walker' sticker | Video | Fox News
Fuck freedom, right? How dare anyone have a pro-Walker bumper sticker!

This is what the unions do. You either tow the line, THEIR LINE, or your toast.

do you have anything more credible than Fox?

I've read a radio personality named Belling found this, reported it to Fox, nothing recent. It was on school grounds, does the school have a policy against political bumper stickers?

I can't find a credible link for the story.

You fucking nitwit. Shut up, find another board, just get ouuta here.

Brilliant refutation.
Another BITCHSLAPPIN BEATDOWN delivered to CON BITCHES by DECEPTICON!

Forum List

Back