Wisconsin Appeals Court Halts Voter Purge

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Apparently the last time republicans tried to purge the voter rolls in Wisconsin it resulted in confusion and people being taken off the rolls incorrectly.

This needs to be done properly. Not just remove a bunch of people from the rolls. They need to do proper extensive work to make sure that legal voters remain on the voting rolls.

Voting rolls need to be brought up to date but it should be done properly.

It also seems to me that since it's been done not too long ago, the voting rolls in Wisconsin should be close to clean and proper.

Wisconsin appeals court halts purge of 209,000 voters

Apparently the last time republicans tried to purge the voter rolls in Wisconsin it resulted in confusion and people being taken off the rolls incorrectly.

This needs to be done properly. Not just remove a bunch of people from the rolls. They need to do proper extensive work to make sure that legal voters remain on the voting rolls.

It also seems to me that since it's been done not too long ago, the voting rolls in Wisconsin should be close to clean and proper.

Gotta make sure every in-eligible person can vote, and there are enough open voters for Dems to stuff the ballot boxes.

Gotta make sure every in-eligible person can vote, and there are enough open voters for Dems to stuff the ballot boxes.

"Gotta make sure every in-eligible person can be put in Democrat Buses and taken around and around so they can all vote twenty times each"

^^^^ There I fixed it for you :smoke:

There is a right way to do this and nothing wrong with that. With today's technology there is no reason for so much confusion still. When a death certificate is filed for someone the computer should automatically take them off the voting roles.

That then only really leaves those who move. The issue here is the Republicans are trying to paint this as people cheating and there is zero proof of that happening other than in North Carolina where the Republicans cheated.

Forum List

Back