Winter is Trumping!

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Winter is Trumping!

This was so funny I had to post a thread on it.
Not to give the opposition ammunition, but this cracks me up.

ENJOY!

Thanks, Eagle! There is a good phrase in the movie^ : this country needs somebody like Trump, I would say even more: it's very thirsty for somebody like Trump. And seems like all the world is as well.

While the media tries to figure out how to react to Trump, he himself writes his own rules. His supporters don’t care about his gaffes or whether he is probed on issues or not, said investigative journalist Patrick Henningsen, adding that it’s a new paradigm.
‘Trump rewrites US politics rulebook’

Trump wants to turn the US into a state that tortures. He is one of the most insane people to ever run for the White House. The low information Repubs are gobbling him up. Really? if he is the best the GOP has, GOD help us!

Trump wants to turn the US into a state that tortures. He is one of the most insane people to ever run for the White House. The low information Repubs are gobbling him up. Really? if he is the best the GOP has, GOD help us!
It's torture listening to the babble of the Dem faithful...................and their new Habitual Liar for office........

:whip:

The so-called conservatives are supporting a progressive liberal for president.

These dopes on the far right are always saying a liberal can't be trusted.

If Trump becomes president, they will end up hating Trump more than Clinton and Obama together.

If Trump becomes president, they will end up hating Trump more than Clinton and Obama together.
The checks and balances are there for a reason......had we had leaders with a set, Obama would have been more of a lame duck than he already is now.

I've never been a Rah Rah fan of Trump, but I will vote for him in the General.........Cold day in Hell I vote for Hillary.

If Trump is the one........I'll..........

roll-dice.gif

The checks and balances are there for a reason......had we had leaders with a set, Obama would have been more of a lame duck than he already is now.

I've never been a Rah Rah fan of Trump, but I will vote for him in the General.........Cold day in Hell I vote for Hillary.

roll-dice.gif
That's honest, and I understand what you are saying. The roll will come up, however,

220px-Snake_eyes_with_Chinese_dice.jpg

snake eyes for you.

roll-dice.gif
That's honest, and I understand what you are saying. The roll will come up, however,

220px-Snake_eyes_with_Chinese_dice.jpg

snake eyes for you.
That is how the dice roll.............The establishment have been in power for many decades.........they refuse to fix the problems................Going back to the same people who caused this mess, and thinking they will really fix it this time defies common sense............

That requires you to go outside of the box...............with the flip side being it may very well be pandora's box.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back