Winner of racist liberals' black-only beauty pageant attacked for not being black enough by liberals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas Miss Black winner criticized for 'not being black enough'

A University of Texas Miss Black pageant winner received some backlash for 'not being black enough.'

Rachel Malonson graduated from Magnolia High School. Malonson's brother says people have never really been able to pinpoint her ethnicity.

Malonson entered an annual UT Miss Black pageant hosted by Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity, but she had no expectation of winning.

"I remember texting my sister before and I was like, honestly I don't even think I'm going to place," said Malonson.

After the UT Kappa Alpha Psi chapter posted pictures of the newly crowned winner to Twitter, the tweets began to cascade.

Many questioning how such a fair-skinned woman could win the UT Miss Black pageant.

One tweeted reads: "soooo this is a joke right?" Another tweeted: "I doubt she has ever dealt with some of the harsh realities of what it actually means to be "black" but congrats."

While winning the pageant came as a surprise for the beauty queen, the response she received was the biggest surprise for Malonson.

"Someone literally asked me, 'Are you black? Can you prove it to me?' I was like, 'Yeah, my dad's black and my mom's white,'" Malonson said...

These black Nazis need to be bitch-slapped into the 21st century.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

80 threads or so started by one poster all about black people.

The last one “A black said…” is really telling. Some black guy made a statement and gee, it means that the douchebag OP has to run to his computer to start a thread about it??? That is what is called an obsession folks.

The last one “A black said…” is really telling. Some black guy made a statement and gee, it means that the douchebag OP has to run to his computer to start a thread about it??? That is what is called an obsession folks.

I guess your "hillaryCation" is finished? You, Lone, Isaac......etc. now you're all healed up! Congratulations!

Yeah liberal Indian leaders do the same thing to Indians who don't have a high enough blood quota.

I guess your "hillaryCation" is finished? You, Lone, Isaac......etc. now you're all healed up! Congratulations!

huh?

Texas Miss Black winner criticized for 'not being black enough'

A University of Texas Miss Black pageant winner received some backlash for 'not being black enough.'

Rachel Malonson graduated from Magnolia High School. Malonson's brother says people have never really been able to pinpoint her ethnicity.

Malonson entered an annual UT Miss Black pageant hosted by Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity, but she had no expectation of winning.

"I remember texting my sister before and I was like, honestly I don't even think I'm going to place," said Malonson.

After the UT Kappa Alpha Psi chapter posted pictures of the newly crowned winner to Twitter, the tweets began to cascade.

Many questioning how such a fair-skinned woman could win the UT Miss Black pageant.

One tweeted reads: "soooo this is a joke right?" Another tweeted: "I doubt she has ever dealt with some of the harsh realities of what it actually means to be "black" but congrats."

While winning the pageant came as a surprise for the beauty queen, the response she received was the biggest surprise for Malonson.

"Someone literally asked me, 'Are you black? Can you prove it to me?' I was like, 'Yeah, my dad's black and my mom's white,'" Malonson said...

These black Nazis need to be bitch-slapped into the 21st century.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Liberals are segregationists.

This was Bill Clinton's mentor when he was young:

J. William Fulbright - Wikipedia

James William Fulbright (April 9, 1905 – February 9, 1995) was a United States Senator representing Arkansas from January 1945 until his resignation in December 1974. Fulbright is the longest serving chairman in the history of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. A Southern Democrat and a staunch multilateralist who supported the creation of the United Nations, he was also a segregationist who signed the Southern Manifesto. Fulbright opposed McCarthyism and the House Un-American Activities

Last edited:
The moron went back to posts I made in 2014 and 2015.

Holy shit, a fucking psycho.

tumblr_inline_nuor1mrLNu1rxf0b1_500.gif

Typed the word black into the search engine and got 2 pages of threads you’ve made about black people. That is an obsession…. That you’ve had it since ’14 just speaks to what kind of sick fuck you are.

Typed the word black into the search engine and got 2 pages of threads you’ve made about black people. That is an obsession…. That you’ve had it since ’14 just speaks to what kind of sick fuck you are.

Turn on CNN or MSNBC, and you'll get the same thing except just lies to make all black people look like choir boys.

lol

Fucking psycho

When someone uncovers your pronounced racism…I suppose calling them names is all you can do. I hope you’re not this impotent IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back