Wingnuts: Boo Bruce Springsteen at Valor concert

Worst voice ever.

Totally overrated.

When he screeches it sounds like someone is killing a cat

I couldn't care less about his "voice" OR his "opinions". I am sick to death of these narcissistic assholes that believe that they "advance" viewpoints. Where were these assholes when they were poor? Nope - once the get rich - suddenly their opinion is "important". It's part of the society that we, the people, have helped advance over the years.

Agreed, I read Springsteen is worth like 300 million...time for the old dude to "share the wealth" him and every other rich Hollyweird Moonbat pushing all this garbage. Don't spew it, walk the walk
says the fat ass whose claim to fame is being a rw keyboard warrior

I couldn't help but notice that YOUR fat ass was typing at YOUR computer also......

More like overused...not fat

I couldn't care less about his "voice" OR his "opinions". I am sick to death of these narcissistic assholes that believe that they "advance" viewpoints. Where were these assholes when they were poor? Nope - once the get rich - suddenly their opinion is "important". It's part of the society that we, the people, have helped advance over the years.

Agreed, I read Springsteen is worth like 300 million...time for the old dude to "share the wealth" him and every other rich Hollyweird Moonbat pushing all this garbage. Don't spew it, walk the walk

I couldn't help but notice that YOUR fat ass was typing at YOUR computer also......

More like overused...not fat

:)

Worst voice ever.

Totally overrated.

bi catfish friend? Sad to hear your dilemma. Thay one is a pile

He sounds like any other homo who has taken too many down the throat....you can bet Dot'com screeches when he sings also

:popcorn:
Worst voice ever.

Totally overrated.

Says the Le keyboard warrior

Bruce sounds like someone who has been constipated for several days and desperately needs to take a shit. His music sucks and he seems to have a lot in common with his communist buddies. Is he a communist sleeper?

Forum List

Back