Windows 10 is causing me much stress and anxiety

Guess you missed the part where Microsoft released an out of schedule update fixing those errors......., a month ago....... I'm starting to wonder if you're that stupid or just trolling..........
How do I get the out of schedule update

Guess you missed the part where Microsoft released an out of schedule update fixing those errors......., a month ago....... I'm starting to wonder if you're that stupid or just trolling..........
Uuummmm, it shows up automatically which means if somehow you blocked it it's waiting for you to unblock it........

Ok thanks
The catalog finder will fix it

I am going to install lol

you can see I hate computers

There is no win 10 upgrade that is scheduled to get this update you must select it from an optional update list

Uuummmm, it shows up automatically which means if somehow you blocked it it's waiting for you to unblock it........
No the update is not available for all systems yet, it is not available for mine either

Why can’t they make their changes in the background and leave the user interface alone?

Fuckin’ geeks!

No the update is not available for all systems yet, it is not available for mine either
It's available for most end user systems. Besides I'm not all that sure Queersar44 isn't just a troll.

It's available for most end user systems. Besides I'm not all that sure Queersar44 isn't just a troll.
I checked last night, I can not get it as of yet, they just had a video saying that it would be available soon

I checked last night, I can not get it as of yet, they just had a video saying that it would be available soon
Okay.

WINDOWS 10

It just never gets any better, does it.

No matter how you cut up and fry shit, you still just end up with shit.

Unfortunate for you I have the one true answer to every Windows PC nightmare, but I'm guessing it won't be in the cards for you. Read it and weep.

P4181967.JPG

P1201793.JPG

Ok I looked in Google chrome computers
They are very very low end and bad quality

The Apple air max is only $500

Great news that Microsoft word works on apples !!
I assume I have to get all my files on a thumb drive

WINDOWS 10

It just never gets any better, does it.

No matter how you cut up and fry shit, you still just end up with shit.

Unfortunate for you I have the one true answer to every Windows PC nightmare, but I'm guessing it won't be in the cards for you. Read it and weep.

View attachment 362508

View attachment 362509
What did you pay for that hunk of shit, 3 or 4 grand?

Not that I really mind because you own the computer and phone but I own the company

Buy on and on and on

That look way better than my 2017 Pavillion

Well, it ought to. Here's the last PC I bought, it was an HP, considered one of the top PC brands and it had Win 7 in it with an I7 processor, the then latest and greatest. It looks like something a geek built in his garage slapped together with parts from a dozen different companies! And that is exactly what it is! Just like the hodge podge Windows operating software. A patch on top of a kludge.

I returned it within a week to get a full refund when I saw the childlike GUI of Win 7 and that I'd have to spend the first month owning it becoming a Windows expert just to try to get all the bugs out of it to try to make it work well. PCs and Windows only sell to the masses because they are CHEAP & AFFORDABLE. They are like Al Bundy's old Dodge, you can make them work but they need constant supervision, upkeep and maintenance.

PC291734.JPG

I replaced it with this:

P1201829.JPG

Not even a single wire in sight. Professionally engineered top to bottom from the power supply on up by Apple including the OS to be a synergetic SYSTEM. 4 Hitachi server grade hard drives each costing almost as much as you can buy a PC for, everything slides out on trays, everything is direct connect, the big silver box at bottom is actually the Nahelem CPU-- -- I can actually pull one of the hard drives out while the computer is running and not only not hurt anything, but not even lose a bit of data. The whole computer could actually crash during a WRITE operation and I'd STILL not lose any data! Not even if the power failed! Best of all, I haven't had a bit of an issue with viruses or malware and I don't even run an anti-viral program! Oh, and, I can run multiple OS's and users at once including a virtual PC which I run for certain software not available for a Mac.

Computer is nearing 10 years old now and still looks and works like new, I just updated to OSX El Capitan for free a couple years ago. How many PCs have you burned through in ten years? Home PCs are toys in comparison. They arrive broke, designed with obsolescence built in and meant to be thrown away every few years.

You get what you pay more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back