William Barr and true justice.

AG BARR and the Coup.

Mueller:

One of reasons why elections are a good thing is that they provide a mechanism for peaceful transitions without the losers being shot or put in jail. The fact that the losers in this election appear to have attempted to undermine the winners is an extremely bad precedent because it leads to the winners deciding to take it out on the losers next time around and that in turn leads to people not relinquishing power short of being turfed out with violence – see Venezuela and any number of Latin American, Central Asian and African dictatorships.

In fact allowing the losers to come up with one way after another to try and delegitimise an election they lost is bad on its own because the ability to “throw the bums out” is a key feature of democracy. If voters can’t trust that their votes will be respected they are likely to resort to other methods of expressing their displeasure with the current set of rulers and that is something that these rulers may come to regret. The good news is that the New AG seems to be doing his job and turning over any number of stones that various parties would have preferred remained unexamined.

It is unclear to me how many of the plotters will end up in the poor house or jail – sadly I suspect most will skate – which means that the distrust of government which fired up the Tea Party and the Trump campaign is not going to dissipate.​

There is something going on in the United States that should not be going on. We don’t have royalty here; at least we are not supposed to. So when two former presidents and a presidential candidate all play a role in corrupting government agencies to slander and destroy a presidential contender, fail and then double down, that should be big news.

But instead a prostituted mass media digs in its heels in a herculean effort to defend the perpetrators and cover their malfeasance with counter investigations designed to confuse the masses and shift the blame back onto the original target victim.

The contamination runs straight through the fabric of American society including the body politic, the entertainment industry and the aforementioned mass media. It’s almost as if aliens have been discovered on the Moon and the government has decided that the public can’t be told the truth because it would destroy their faith in government-which it would and should.

We are living in the conspiracy of conspiracies. There is nothing that compares to the premeditated sedition of Barack Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton and a rat’s nest of unelected functionaries as they colluded with foreign operatives to hold on to power by using federal agencies to frame and destroy an American running for the highest office in the land.

No one ever would have known save for the fact that the longshot won the race and the election went south so unexpectedly that the lid couldn’t be put back on the lockbox. America is not the UK with kings and queens. We have a Constitution that says the people call the shots here. But when government becomes the deep state, the Stasi come into their own.

William Barr now has the toughest job in the world; he must restore the people’s faith in the government. Just as Mussolini and his mistress met their ignominious fates, Obama and the Clintons must face justice for poisoning the waters of a democracy that came at the price of a lot of blood, sweat and tears.

They will fight to the end and rely on the foolishness of the propagandized multitudes but the truth will finally emerge. Those who would destroy our democracy should spend the remainder of their time on Earth looking through barbed wire. Let’s hope that happens for the sake of true justice.
Barr's the man for the task.

AG Bill Barr tells Fox News public must know if officials 'put their thumb on the scale' in Russia probe

Attorney General William Barr is trying to get to the bottom of whether or not “government officials abused their power and put their thumb on the scale” during the early stages of the Russia probe.

"I’ve been trying to get answers to the questions and I've found that a lot of the answers have been inadequate and some of the explanations I've gotten don't hang together, in a sense I have more questions today than when I first started."

AG Bill Barr tells Fox News public must know if officials 'put their thumb on the scale' in Russia probe
The people complaining the most are the people who had their finger on the scale. Comey and Brennan are guilty as sin.
Hear! Hear!

Screen-Shot-2019-05-24-at-10.17.26-AM.png

Forum List

Back