Will you vote for a birther for President?

Will I vote for a birther?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
The "we have people on the ground in Hawaii and you won't believe what they're finding" candidate. Would you vote for him?

she didn't say "we have people on the ground in Hawaii".

Try again?

I am not voting for a Birther, a Canadian born, or a Democrat, so there you have it and I will be voting for Gary Johnson...

Now will you vote for Clinton?

Try again?

I am not voting for a Birther, a Canadian born, or a Democrat, so there you have it and I will be voting for Gary Johnson...

Now will you vote for Clinton?
Do you have signatures turned-off kid?

No Lass, but we both know the Bern is going to get burn by Hillary and the Democratic Party, so let be factual and admit Hillary is the candidate for the Democratic Party unless hell freezes over and I start farting Rainbows for a living, and then Bern might get the nomination...

Thanks for wasting 10 seconds of my life reading your lousy off-topic post kid :thup:

Back to topic: Will you vote for a birther?

Thanks for wasting 10 seconds of my life reading your lousy off-topic post kid :thup:

I already answered you stupid question little old lass...

If you have to ask again then it tell me you shouldn't have asked it the first time seeing you did not understand the answer...

If you have to ask again then it tell me you shouldn't have asked it the first time seeing you did not understand the answer...
whats w/ the nick names ASSCLOWN?!!!

Back to topic: Who here would vote for a birfer?

Try again?

No she didn't, but it was the one of her supporter's that passed around an email that questioned where Obama was born.
From that it grew into the false huge statement that it has become.

Last edited:

Try again?

No she didn't, but it was the one of her supporter's that passed around an email that questioned where Obama was born.
Look at my siggie pic Suagar tits. I'm not an HRC supporter now.....

Care to answer the question?

First off it was you writing SON and I knew my fucking father, and damn well know you are not man enough to ever be that man, so let not get pissy when I return the insult back at you...

Second, I already answered your stupid fucking question and as pointed out Trump is not the only Birther in the world, and I have stated which candidate I will be voting for, and unlike you I will not support the party choice if it is Trump or Cruz because they are worthless candidates to me.

Finally, do you need a midol, tampon and bonbon for your bleeding moment, lass?

Try again?

Look at my siggie pic Suagar tits. I'm not an HRC supporter now.....

Care to answer the question?

Bernie Sanders will never be the Democratic Candidate, so why lie about the fact you will be supporting Clinton once Hillary and the Democratic Party tell you Bernie will not be your choice of President?

First off it was you writing SON and I knew my fucking father, and damn well know you are not man enough to ever be that man, so let not get pissy when I return the insult back at you...

Second, I already answered your stupid fucking question and as pointed out Trump is not the only Birther in the world, and I have stated which candidate I will be voting for, and unlike you I will not support the party choice if it is Trump or Cruz because they are worthless candidates to me.

using your Trump imitator App I see

Dismissed kid

using your Trump imitator App I see

Dismissed kid

Whatever Lass...

Remember the name Gary Johnson and it is not spell like Donald Trump...

Now remember to vote straight ticket Democrat and do as Hillary tell you because the two party system hate when it drones think for themselves...

Forum List

Back