Will You be Watching The Oscars??

If I watch any Oscar, its gonna be the grouch, or one of the odd couple.

I lost interest when George C Scott turned down his oscar. WHAT A MAN!

I cant watch anything where you know the only potshots they are gonna take are at conservatives. Yea, so predictable, free thinkers and creative they are, arent they? NOT!

Quote from article The Hawk posted: "George Clooney, a triple Globe nominee, walked away with the Best Supporting Actor award for Syriana, while Rachel Weisz earned the Best Supporting Actress prize for The Constant Gardner."

In keeping with pointing out Hollywood's liberal agenda in the movies, the Yahoo article should have mentioned that "Syriana" is about the big oil conspiracy, and "The Constant Gardner" is about the conspiracy of the pharmaceutical companies.

I like movies and I usually watch the Oscars, but I have to say my interest has slowly drained since about '98 or '99.

I might check out he first few minutes this year and see how it goes, but not being a big Jon Stewart fan it doesn't look good for me. It was also a pretty week year for movies. When "Walk the Line" is really the only thing I have to root for, other than maybe some technical awards, it's doesn't exactly keep me on pins and needles.

Forum List

Back