Will twitter become the preferred home of holocaust deniers ?

so tommy how do you respond to the fact that its you thats [sic] the fascist nazi [sic] that wants others silenced due to political opinions??

Tainted Tommy is British, a relic of the same degenerate tyranny against which we Americans rebelled to establish out country. Freedom of speech was one of the issues driving our rebellion. We wanted it, the British did not (and still do not) want to allow expression of opposing opinions.

Tainted Tommy is British, a relic of the same degenerate tyranny against which we Americans rebelled to establish out country. Freedom of speech was one of the issues driving our rebellion. We wanted it, the British did not (and still do not) want to allow expression of opposing opinions.
so what youre really saying is hes still mad about 1776,,,

thats OK he is entitled to his opinion,,

see what I did there??

There are limits to free speech in every country. Musk is a big champion of free speech but giving license to virulent anti semites will lead his business into trouble in places like Germany for example.
He will lose advertisera in his grubby business and also lose money. How long will he fund a new stormfront ?
You’ll have to educate is on how to criticize a group of pale white people that engage in nepotism and control virtually all of media and the banks. Or are we just not allowed to talk about them at all?

But I guess white supremacy is A-okay when you call yourself a Jew:

EF57E875-C47C-4014-ADC8-F7DD14F72DFE.jpeg

There is another thread on this site where a poster lists instances of Jewish people being atttacked and killed by anti semites. People that posters on here want to give a home to.
I expect blacks,muslims,gays and trannys can expect a surge of shit coming their way as well.

There is another thread on this site where a poster lists instances of Jewish people being atttacked and killed by anti semites. People that posters on here want to give a home to.
I expect blacks,muslims,gays and trannys can expect a surge of shit coming their way as well.
and you being the good little nazi you are want to censor them so we dont see them expose themselves,,,

bet you were really mad when hitler lost,,

There are limits to free speech in every country. Musk is a big champion of free speech but giving license to virulent anti semites will lead his business into trouble in places like Germany for example.
He will lose advertisera in his grubby business and also lose money. How long will he fund a new stormfront ?
free speech will always be your enemy tommy old chum

but its perfectly fine and dandy to call someone a dirty name like white supermacist

There is another thread on this site where a poster lists instances of Jewish people being atttacked [sic] and killed by anti semites [sic]. People that posters on here want to give a home to.
I expect blacks,muslims,gays [sic] and trannys [sic] can expect a surge of shit coming their way as well.

How horrible it is, that people should be allowed to hold and express opinions that you find disagreeable!

Do you realize that you openly defend and advocate shit that many decent people find absolutely disgusting? Why shouldn't; we censor you the same way that you want to censor others?

The First Amendment is a real bitch to you, huh?
Hey, Rumor has it that your taxes are going up again! CHEERS!

On your say so? Why? How do we know you're not a liar?

How horrible it is, that people should be allowed to hold and express opinions that you find disagreeable!

Do you realize that you openly defend and advocate shit that many decent people find absolutely disgusting? Why shouldn't; we censor you the same way that you want to censor others?
All decent people find holocaust denial disgusting. There is no room for it in a civil society. Not sure if mormon morons heard aabout it.

How does anybody possibly believe it didn't happen? That is mind boggling no matter Twitter or free speech whatever you babies want to argue about?

No, the DNC is the preferred home of Holocaust deniers.

Why don't you just worry about the crappy country you live in?

All decent people find holocaust denial disgusting. There is no room for it in a civil society. Not sure if mormon morons heard aabout it.

All decent people find censorship of unpopular opinions even more disgusting, and find no place for it in a truly civilized society. But being an ignorant one-legged British faggot, you cannot be expected to know anything about that. You're a sad relic of the same degenerate shithole tyranny against which we Americans had to rebel to establish our nation.

Forum List

Back