Will Trump ever take blame for anything?

I dont drink. Alcohol stinks to me.

So then you're naturally incoherent? That makes it even worse. LMAO. Are you the new face of the Democrat party?
No. Youre just naturally dumb and unable to understand what I am saying. No I am not a Dem. See what I mean? :rolleyes:

Yes you are. Captain anti white.
Well I'm not going to argue with you about if I am a Dem or not as you double down on stupidity. :rolleyes:

I never doubled down on you
You wanted to but I you got mad when I said I only like women. :rolleyes:

You hate because he’s rich! Got it. Thanks!
I guess you missed the corrupt part. And, what he's doing is possibly illegal, but then trump worshipers will conveniently overlook that part and declare him a smart businessman. He was supposed to divest himself from all of his businesses, which he has not done. But then, that's okay with you, huh? After all, it's only supposed to be done id the president is a Democrat.

So you believe if a person becomes president they have to trash their previous life?
I thought indentured servitude was dead?
You libs really love slavery.

I guess you missed the corrupt part. And, what he's doing is possibly illegal, but then trump worshipers will conveniently overlook that part and declare him a smart businessman. He was supposed to divest himself from all of his businesses, which he has not done. But then, that's okay with you, huh? After all, it's only supposed to be done id the president is a Democrat.
Democrats are prosecuting him for corrupt? After obamaturd? :abgg2q.jpg:
Oh please! Obama never did anything like this criminal is doing, but keep deflecting if it makes you feel any better.
Oh please! Your protestation is pathetic.

The blame for what? The GDP at 4.1% or the DOW at around 25,000? What the hell does the angry left want the President of the United States to take the blame for? When are lefties going to take the blame for the most notorious mass shooting in history when Stephen Paddock opened fire on a Country Music festival that the mainstream media called "nothing but a Trump rally?

Liberals keep regurgitating the same stale talking points

So then you're naturally incoherent? That makes it even worse. LMAO. Are you the new face of the Democrat party?
No. Youre just naturally dumb and unable to understand what I am saying. No I am not a Dem. See what I mean? :rolleyes:

Well I'm not going to argue with you about if I am a Dem or not as you double down on stupidity. :rolleyes:

Dogs get mad. People get angry. You mad bro?

Dogs get mad. People get angry. You mad bro?
upload_2018-11-19_18-29-56.png

Oh look! Another little gathering of Trump haters. It's so cute when they mock and spit though it smells of a wretched desperation.

Yup and they never seemed to mind that Barry never took the blame for anything in his administration.

In fact if I remember correctly they blamed BBUUSSHH for everything.

Talk about hypocrites.

Well, I am glad to see libtards are honest enough to admit their hatred! He wants the best for America and you hate him for that! Why dew ewe hate America?
He wants what's best for trump and to hell with America. If you can't see that, then you're really blind because he puts it out there for everyone to see over and over again.
List the policies he wants and your objections to them. Come on big mouth!

We can start with the truly big money. Forbes' Dan Alexander and Matt Drange estimated last month that Trump rakes in at least $175 million annually from commercial tenants like the state-owned Industrial & Commercial Bank of China. Which companies specifically and how much money exactly? It's impossible to say because federal disclosure laws don't require an accounting of where his businesses get their money. This was not a problem with previous presidents, who divested themselves and disclosed. Trump on the other hand does nothing more than the minimum legally required. Not knowing who's paying the president how much money? That seems like it might be a problem. "Take any hot-button issue of the past year, and there's a good chance Trump's tenants lobbied the federal government on it, either in support of or in opposition to the administration's position," Forbes noted, adding that at least three dozen known Trump tenants have "meaningful relationships with the federal government, from contractors to lobbying firms to regulatory targets." In one case, even the federal government is paying rent to the president.

And that's just one avenue for filling the Trump-branded, solid gold trough. Foreign governments have been quick to figure out how to stay on the president's good side. They've "donated public land, approved permits and eased environmental regulations for Trump-branded developments, creating a slew of potential conflicts as foreign leaders make investments that can be seen as gifts or attempts to gain access to the American president through his sprawling business empire," McClatchy's Anita Kumar reported in January. The Chinese government has granted Trump at least 39 trademarks, some of which had been previously rejected, since he took office; Ivanka Trump, the president's daughter and senior adviser, has also gotten at least seven since she joined the administration. It's good to be the king or in the royal family.
But wait, there are still more ways to enrich the most powerful man in the world. His company still sells real estate, after all. An investigation by USA Today last summer found that in the 12 months after he clinched the GOP presidential nomination in 2016, "70% of buyers of Trump properties were limited liability companies – corporate entities that allow people to purchase property without revealing all of the owners' names. That compares with about 4% of buyers in the two years before." Overall in 2017, the paper reported, Trump's companies "sold more than $35 million in real estate ... mostly to secretive shell companies that obscure buyers' identities." Mysterious investors suddenly pouring tens of millions of dollars into Trump coffers once he became the Republican nominee and then the president? Nothing suspicious here: Please move along.

And then of course there are the day-to-day ways Trump rakes in the dough by mixing and matching his presidential activities with his own properties. As mentioned last week, he spent one third of his first year in office visiting his own commercial properties. And he wasn't alone: According to a January report by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, or CREW, more than 100 executive branch officials and members of Congress also visited Trump properties during his first year in office; at least 40 special interest groups held events at Trump properties; and at least 11 foreign government's paid Trump businesses. The Kuwaiti Embassy, for example, held a National Day celebration at Trump's Washington, D.C. hotel last year and then again last month. As one Asian diplomat told The Washington Post way back in the early days after the 2016 election, going to Trump's hotel only makes good sense: "Why wouldn't I stay at his hotel blocks from the White House, so I can tell the new president, 'I love your new hotel!' Isn't it rude to come to his city and say, 'I am staying at your competitor?'"

Before assuming office, Trump vowed to donate the hotel profits from foreign governments to the U.S. Treasury. Months later, however, the Trump Organization admitted that tracking all money from foreign governments was "impractical" but that it would donate profits from guests self-identifying as representatives of foreign governments. Last week, the Trump Organization announced that it had indeed donated profits from "foreign government patronage" but declined to disclose specifics like, as The Washington Post's David Farenthold and Jonathan O'Connell wondered, "How much was donated? Which Trump properties were included in this accounting? Which foreign entities had paid money to Trump’s businesses?"

And neither Trump nor his team have been shy about promoting the brand, mentioning his private businesses at least 35 times during his first year in office, according to CREW, giving new meaning to the concept of earned media. Overall, the report found, political groups spent more than $1.2 million at Trump properties during his first year in office, after never having spent more than $100,000 "in any given year going back to at least 2002." Norm Eisen, the former Obama administration ethics czar who now chairs CREW noted in a tweet on Friday that the group's report had described Trump's as "the most unethical presidency" and added: "Year two has been even worse—& it's just getting started."

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ing-from-the-presidency-let-us-count-the-ways

She asked for your opinion and you dragged someone else's long ass opinion instead.

Yup. That seems to be the size of it.

Did you read any of Trump's policy in there?? Policy that Kitty Kat says she hates??

I sure didn't. Just jealousy because he's worth 3.1 billion.

LOL!

I watched some videos yesterday that were hilarious. Lefties looking stupid when they are asked simple questions. This is just like them...

Forum List

Back