Will TRUMP CONTINUE to Coddle The Saudis After the Murder of Khashoggi?

President Donald Trump has created a new world order where foreign leaders, especially long-term enemies of America, but "alleged" friends like Saudi Arabia also, are able to disrespect, mock, play, use and abuse America. An American President and Congress have been reduced to greedy corrupt self-serving immoral liars and cheats.

If voters do not change Congress in a few weeks the demise of America will continue unabated.
I have some bad news for you sunshine.

The world has always treated us this way. Its called envy.

You know the song line about I have plenty of friends, that is as long as I'm buying?

President Donald Trump has created a new world order where foreign leaders, especially long-term enemies of America, but "alleged" friends like Saudi Arabia also, are able to disrespect, mock, play, use and abuse America. An American President and Congress have been reduced to greedy corrupt self-serving immoral liars and cheats.

If voters do not change Congress in a few weeks the demise of America will continue unabated.
Meanwhile the world is changing to be more like Trump....

Brazil has Bolsonaro now, Germany is becoming more right wing, Sweden is becoming more right wing, Canada is becoming more right wing, Italy is right wing now, and that is just this year.
The last time that happened the world united to put a boot down your fascist throat. Maybe it will come to that again.

When all you care about are

1. money
2. adulation for your weak, insecure ego

then ethics, morals, and truth don't mean shit.

This IS America. Enjoy.

You know the song line about I have plenty of friends, that is as long as I'm buying?
^ lives in a country that became the lone world superpower over the last 70 years, thinks he's a victim

Oooops......

Hey Tommy Tainant .....

Here is another one of those left wing hope posts......look how much "fear" it does not contain.

^ lives in a country that became the lone world superpower over the last 70 years, thinks he's a victim
who said anything about being a victim? They want to play hardball, they better not bring their fucking nerf bats.

This is not too hard to understand, even for you.

Brazil has Bolsonaro now, Germany is becoming more right wing, Sweden is becoming more right wing, Canada is becoming more right wing, Italy is right wing now, and that is just this year.
The last time that happened the world united to put a boot down your fascist throat. Maybe it will come to that again.

America will take out the left wing before it ever goes after Germany.

^^^ Thinks he isn't one of the fascists.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

I will take that over this:

obama_bowing_ayatollah_khamenei_meme.jpg

obama-bow.jpg

images

I will take that over this:

obama_bowing_ayatollah_khamenei_meme.jpg

obama-bow.jpg

images

I'd be O.K with that if I thought it was diplomacy.

But, as it turns out...he hates America and was an international ass-kisser.

who said anything about being a victim? They want to play hardball, they better not bring their fucking nerf bats.

With the dotard, all they need to bring is something shiny to distract him with. Unless they're violent dictators, in which case they don't even need that.

America was built on wiping out your kind time and time again. Your fascist dream ain't going to happen.

With the dotard, all they need to bring is something shiny to distract him with. Unless they're violent dictators, in which case they don't even need that.
I'm talking about the American people not taking anyone's shit, but that pisses you off because you hate America.

Your hatred has become so predictable that I am embarrassed for you and that says a lot since if you were hit by a truck and I was nearby, I wouldn't lift a finger to help you.

America was built on wiping out your kind time and time again. Your fascist dream ain't going to happen.

Sorry dickweed....we are America. We own all three branches.

We are already taking you out.

I'm talking about the American people not taking anyone's shit, but that pisses you off because you hate America.

Your hatred has become so predictable that I am embarrassed for you and that says a lot since if you were hit by a truck and I was nearby, I wouldn't lift a finger to help you.
Well you've supported abandoning lots of Americans to their deaths so I'm not surprised. Take whatever shit your dotard commands you to. Ask for more tariffs. Remember, his dying, 80 year old Commerce Secretary said that you need to feel pain.

Sorry dickweed....we are America. We own all three branches.

We are already taking you out.
One time you almost took all of Europe. That didn't end well for you either.

Well you've supported abandoning lots of Americans to their deaths so I'm not surprised. Take whatever shit your dotard commands you to. Ask for more tariffs. Remember, his dying, 80 year old Commerce Secretary said that you need to feel pain.
Laughing....

You're just lashing out blindly now because you cannot see a way where America gets decimated. A shame.

Going to put you on ignoring now. Get help...or not. I don't' care.

Forum List

Back