Will today's primary decide the Dem nominee?

Only if Obama wins. That doesn't look likely given current polls, but polls haven't been too reliable this season.

Remember, it's a closed primary; only Democrats are allowed. So Hillary does not get the benefit of ratfucking Republicans pissing in our pool.

I don't know... Hillary's pretty tenacious. But her campaign is in debt and Obama has over 40 million in cash on hand. I'm not sure she can go further without a big win. And her lead's been slipping....

And he still hasn't won a single large blue state. That's a huge concern to me.

You are an extremely disturbed individual. Put down the Kool-Aid, you've had enough.

Good morning.

I didn't use the same verbiage, but do you think democrats appreciated republicans voting for the democrat they thought they could beat more easily in order to tilt the election?

That said, I think a rule change about that is probably in order. And not too much to complain about until the rules actually are changed.

I was under the impression that in open primaries only the indies could vote either way.

You are an extremely disturbed individual. Put down the Kool-Aid, you've had enough.

I should have said "Republican ratfuckers"; that was bad grammar. I switched my noun and modifier.

When I said "ratfucking Republicans", I wasn't trying to say that all Republicans are ratfuckers. I was trying to say that those Republicans who vote in Democratic Primaries to disrupt the process are ratfuckers.

Ratfucking is "an American slang term for political sabotage or dirty tricks". If memory serves me correctly, the GOP dirty tricksters of Watergate used the term to describe their own activities.

Sorry if any non-ratfucker Republicans were offended.

Only if Obama wins. That doesn't look likely given current polls, but polls haven't been too reliable this season.

Remember, it's a closed primary; only Democrats are allowed. So Hillary does not get the benefit of ratfucking Republicans pissing in our pool.

Don't even try that one, "pissing in our pool". The dems were doing the same.

No. Clinton will win by between 5 and 10 percentage points, and this will carry on for a few more weeks until the superdelegates get off their asses.

Don't even try that one, "pissing in our pool". The dems were doing the same.
I remember. Those ratfuckers.

I condemned it at the time, not only because it polluted the process and invited retaliation, but because it meant voting for Mittens Romney. How sick was that?

Why? The primary is to nominate a party leader.

Because ours is a two party system. Everyone knows third party candidates never stand a chance. Excluding anyone that wants to vote in a particular primary is decidedly undemocratic and unAmerican, IMO.

Because ours is a two party system. Everyone knows third party candidates never stand a chance. Excluding anyone that wants to vote in a particular primary is decidedly undemocratic and unAmerican, IMO.

I'd think that would only apply in elections. And no one is forcing you to belong to one party or another. You can switch back and forth at will.

Forum List

Back